Feather Stainless Steel Safety Razor

Hi

Used it a great shave very mild hardly know you are shaving and although mild gives a close shave.

Very easy to use and hard to nick or cut yourselve.

Bought mine in USA for about £95.00 I think there are some sites that will import to uk for about $10

The main point of the razor is that it feels and looks great

Valuer

After I posted this thread I got quite a few emails so I have decided to order some of the Feather Razors in the wooden box & they should be in stock by the end of August.

If anyone wants to reserve one please email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:paul@connaughtshaving.co.uk">paul@connaughtshaving.co.uk</a><!-- e --> & please include your TSR member name.

I will reply with a special link as soon as they come in. I don't like to mention any price untill all the duties etc are sorted but I will offer a special deal / discount for any TSR member that reserves one.

Just to clarify, Paul, which one are you planning to stock?

Wooden box version (razor only) or the special one (with the matching stainless steel base)?

Would be nice to know, if of course this has been decided already.

Thanks.

Konstantinos

I have ordered the international / export box: One razor & 5 Hi-Stainless blades in a wooden box.

I may order the blue (Japanese market) box with a razor & stand in the future, but as the razor on it's own is pricey I will see how these sell first.

I looks to me like the razor will stand up on it's own so I don't think the stand is actually needed.

James_uk said:
Like a few chaps here,I just can't justify the price,to put that into perspective it's equal to two mint cased aristocrats

I agree with you on justifying the price............but as far as getting 2 mint cased Aristocrats for the money, depends which ones you have looked at. If you are looking to buy one like mine then you will need to find in excess of £200.00 as one went on the bay a few weeks a go for £188.00 and the case was grotty............ :cool: :cool:
If you are looking at the USA version you might get a mint cased one and have some change left............. :D :D

missingskin said:
James_uk said:
Like a few chaps here,I just can't justify the price,to put that into perspective it's equal to two mint cased aristocrats

I agree with you on justifying the price............but as far as getting 2 mint cased Aristocrats for the money, depends which ones you have looked at. If you are looking to buy one like mine then you will need to find in excess of £200.00 as one went on the bay a few weeks a go for £188.00 and the case was grotty............ :cool: :cool:
If you are looking at the USA version you might get a mint cased one and have some change left............. :D :D

I've recently gone vintage,if I ever had to spend that kind of money on a razor it would be an A1 aristo or a toggle,£188?that must be an absolute cracker then?So that's like £20,£30 more than the feather,if anyone is prepared to go that far I'm sure they'll throw in that extra quid to get that mint vintage they always wanted,besides razors of that type and condition are not likely to depreciate anytime soon.

I don't want to put any one off here but vintage razors just feel more special

Back
Top Bottom