Feather Stainless Steel Safety Razor

Paul

Vendor Sponsor
Would anyone buy one, considering the cost could be £120-£150? The razor & wooden box being the cheaper option. These are solid stainless steel so a much higher spec than any previous model. The handle is arround 3 1/2" long & has the portable, tech style head.

2uqf6vn.jpg

po9qv.jpg

1zyh1lf.jpg

It's a handsome looking razor, and nicely presented.

At that price, it would have to shave wonderfully enough for me to be able to sell all my other razors.

If you have some and would like me to test a sample, I'd be more than happy to oblige :lol:

Ian

It looks great. Really great! :p But I just couldn't justify spending that much. :( What is that metal thing in the corner of the box? Is it a razor stand?

Yes it's a razor stand. They may not be that much but certainly £100+ which I know is allot compared to Merkur & Muehle. Even the Muehle premium's are cheaper at £60-£85.

Thanks for the replies, I think it's good though that Feather are still investing time & money in there shaving business after many items in the 90's were discontinued.

Perhaps it's not worth stocking, but there may be one or two fellows who would want one as a special order. It's good that you've put the details here as you may get some interest. I wonder who TSR's richest member is? ;)

hunnymonster said:
Pig Cat said:
I wonder who TSR's richest member is? ;)

Probably you, but seeing as you're an accountant there's no way we could prove it :lol:

:roll:

I wish!! I'm only playing at accountancy. Just invoicing/billing really. Just heard that the local private hospital has lost a contract which will have a knock-on effect resulting in less work for me. :cry: I think it's the Feather Portable for me!! :lol:

Looks very nice and i cant say im not interested - but thats a hell of a price. To much for me to reliably justify.
Especially when placed next to the brand new Merkur 23c i picked up for £2 the other day :cool:

It certainly is a good looking razor. I like the stainless steel sort of serious look about it.
The stand is a great touch also.

However it is way out of my price range. Even to ask someone to buy it for me as a special gift. I would not consider dropping 100 notes on any razor.

Pity.

It is a beautiful looking thing. I was thinking; what a wonderful 18th/21st birthday present.

Sure its a sizable chunk of cash, but is it that expensive compared to, say, a straight razor set-up ( or a B&B watch or a Fatboy :D ) ?

Back
Top Bottom