Feather Stainless Steel Safety Razor

Ah yes indeed the brush hostages...... :lol:

That looks like one serious razor, I love it. Do you have one in you hands Paul or only just pics for now? How long to get one?

Believe it or not I was hovering over the button on a Pils razor the other day and I like this design more hhmmm.

not a that price no

but as a side issue i think it'd be too handle heavy for me, worse than i found with the 38C

looks great though :roll:

After mulling this over for a while I decided to take the plunge and ordered one of these with the stand from Singapore, they were offering free shipping so that means at least I will only pay duty and vat on the product, like that makes it a bargain :lol: . I do expect it to come with a hefty Duty/VAT + a carrier charge and have allowed for that.

Will report back when it arrives.

Paul said:
Would anyone buy one, considering the cost could be £120-£150?

Probably not. It is a fine looking razor, but so is my Futur, which is mostly steel also (I assume); I would consider 50 EUro's to be my comfortable limit for a new razor. I'd rather invest the difference in my very limited collection of useful, out of the mainstream used razors (Toggle, New, New Improved, and now a GEM Micromatic). I actually use the Toggle on a daily basis.

It looks very nice but that's a lot of money for a new razor when we don't know how it shaves.

...If you got one you could always raffle it for charity if no one wanted to buy it (or try it yourself and if you don't like it you could raffle it).

I have read a few reviews of it over on the other forums and by all accounts it is quite mild compared to what you would think with the weight of it. As best I can read it in use the Feather is something like a Futur on 3 so no startling ninja slice your face off machine; but none the less it is efficient and something you could use every day without it being a chore.

We will see...

Probably this will be the only thing I can leave for the kids, well this and the TV. I intend to spend all the money so if I hate it I will store it for them as part of my estate.

Back
Top Bottom