Expiry dates

Damian Murphy said:
It was on QI , I think ?

i remember from somewhere that a jar was found in a pyramid that was over a squillion years old and still edible.

possibly QI which is a brilliant programme by the way don't you know

I do like QI a lot,great show ,even though the format seems as if it should be tedious and boring.
Stephen Fry is so good ,I don't understand why I like him ? and the interaction with Alan Davies is Brilliant.

Damian Murphy said:
Stephen Fry is so good ,I don't understand why I like him ?

Err . . . do you feel this way about any other men? Confused? Curious? It's OK, we're all one big happy family here. I think we need a coming out thread, though.

Seriously, I hate QI (pretentious pseudo-intellectualism) and Stephen Fry isn't as great as he thinks he is.

Now, back to the thread: remember that fats oxidise (go rancid) - I've noticed this with some soaps and moisturisers, they get an "off" smell.

Right ho, back to work.

Rev-O said:
Damian Murphy said:
Stephen Fry is so good ,I don't understand why I like him ?

Err . . . do you feel this way about any other men? Confused? Curious? It's OK, we're all one big happy family here. I think we need a coming out thread, though.

Seriously, I hate QI (pretentious pseudo-intellectualism) and Stephen Fry isn't as great as he thinks he is.

Now, back to the thread: remember that fats oxidise (go rancid) - I've noticed this with some soaps and moisturisers, they get an "off" smell.

Right ho, back to work.

+1 Nail on the head.

Alan Davies is the real star of that show. Like the thin one in Laurel and Hardy.

Back
Top Bottom