Draw made - Mystery Item giveaway/PIF - all gone

Gentlemen of Gannet Squadron!

I've been out shopping today and have acquired 3 shaving-related items - actually 4 but I'll be keeping one for myself - and I'd like to PIF 3 of them to 3 members here.

They were obtained in an Asian supermarket is as much as I shall say beyond this

PM your interest by 8pm Sunday and I shall draw 3 names from a virtual hat later on Sunday evening.

No restrictions - UK & international users welcome to enter.

Re: Mystery Item PIF - 3 available

gannet, gannet, add me :D

ps I will also add a mystery gift for first out the hat.

Re: Mystery Item giveaway/PIF - 3 available

Thanks to discovering a D8 from RPG days this was made very simple for the independent drawmistress (one of my son's schoolfriend's mum), in the presence of an independent observer (her dog).

Entrants: MagicPixie (1), Paul_D (2), Boab (3), IanM (4), fatboy1971 (5), Stitch306 (6), rangers62 (7), Rev-O (8)

Rules of the rolling - if a number that has previously been rolled is rolled, "Bullseye" rules apply (the prize is forfeit - nothing in this game for 2 in a bed), if it is rolled a third time, then it's reinstated. So roll 1 and the prize is allocated, followed by 1 and the prize is forfeit, roll a third 1 and the prize is back, etc. Rolls continue until all prizes are allocated.

Rolls of the D8:

5 (Colin) (1 allocated)
8 (Ollie) (2 allocated)
5 (bad luck Colin) (1 allocated)
3 (Boab) (2 allocated)
3 (bad luck Boab) (1 allocated)
4 (IanM) (2 allocated)
8 (bad luck Ollie) (1 allocated)
8 (you extremely fortunate individual Ollie) (2 allocated)
2 (Paul_D) (3 allocated)

So congratulations to IanM, Rev-O, Paul_D - PM me your postal addresses and the mystery items will be in the post as soon as I have them all.

Well done chaps.

HM as I have previously stated, your generosity is remarkable. I don't mean to 'curry' favour (Curry, Curry see what I did there?}

Right! What for the love of fried bacon are the delights from the sub-continent?

I thought "Must be alum blocks, or Dettol shave cream, or.....?

I will be checking KRK tomorrow for Alum, if any in, I'll grab a few and do a HM PIF. Oh! the anticipation of power.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom