Buy, Sell , Trade

Group Trading/Selling Area - Please read the rules before posting.

BST Archive

Threads
Threads
Rules: Items for sale must have a price, this means no links to your eBay listings. New members will not be able to start a new thread in this section until after 30 days and 30 posts. Any posts not directly involved in the sale will be removed to keep things tidy. That means "GLWS, great razor, if only it was payday" etc etc . No Paypal Gifts (AKA 'Friends and Family'). This is for your protection and to comply with Paypal rules. (Calculate Paypal fees here...
If you want to buy an item on the B/S/T please keep in mind that most members on here will list an item at a good price or as we like to say "Mates Rates" If you want to make an offer, please make it realistic, as offering a really low price is a little insulting to the seller, as some of the items that are sold here do cost a considerable amount if bought new. Thanks
Hi everyone, I am putting for sale the following lots 1) Brushes Lot: a. Simpson Chubby 2 Synth - like new - I love boars and this has good backbone and lathers everything in seconds. I just don't like the face feel of synthetic fibres. I sold in the past my other two synth here (Razorock tuxedo and AP Shave co Cashmere). I believe this was my last attempt on synth (for now at least) SOLD thanks to buyer and TSR I ask £50 + shipping for both 2) Vintage Razors and brush Lot: a...
At the request of more members than I can remember, I am going to start offering decants for a selection of niche or expensive scents - great if you want to try before you buy, or to take away with you for travel. All decants are decanted fresh (usually on day of purchase) and come in a plastic spray atomiser from a pet and smoke-free home. Some scents I might be able to do in larger sizes - please ask. Currently available: Amouage Jubilation XXV, 10ml EdP - £25 Chanel Bleu de Chanel...
Cacharel Pour L’Homme 100ml EdT spray with remaining amount as pictured. £25 delivered in the UK Add a brand new Tabac shaving soap stick (never used, no outer box) for only £3.50
Bought this from Harvey Nichols in Knightsbridge on Sunday. It was £254 brand new. I’ve sprayed it twice but decided it’s not for me. Asking £180 delivered in the UK. Payment via bank transfer or PP.
Diptyque Eau de Minthe official 10ml travel Eau de Parfum spray. I have a few of these available. £16.50 each, delivered in the UK The traditional fresh fougere accord reinvented. Instead of lavender, the scent uses just a touch of mint (the name is actually misleading) to modernise the accord. It dries down to an uber woody-patchouli, resulting in something quite masculine. For some, this ‘modern take on a classic’ will likely satisfy even the most traditional wet shaving enthusiast. Add...
Barbiere Sofisticato - used a few times - £14 Peach & Cognac - unused - £16 Bought these two from BST last week. They’re both great scents but don’t quite break into my absolute favourites. £27 delivered for the pair in the UK. Payment via bank transfer or PP.
Hi, I have the following items for sale. Shipping for single items is not included but depending on the amount purchased, I will cover shipping, give discounts, and include gifts. Shipping outside of the EU will be in accordance with potential buyers' instructions. Pricing is in GBP, I will gladly accept EUR or USD. Any questions, offers etc. - please reach out via PM. Fatip Slant SB 21 GBP Feather DX Folding Pearl Handle 116 GBP Homelike Start 0.9, 0.69 /w Alpha handle 65 GBP...
Selling these 8 soaps all together for £50. 1. Stirling hipster - around 70% full 2. DG champs de lavande - around 30 % full 3. The club fruit passion - around 90 % full 4. Catie's bubbles LMR - around 90 % full 5. Grooming dept etereo - around 40 % full 6. Cutting edge lemongrass & lavender - around 40 % full 7. A&E the undersea - around 90 % full 8. Barrister & Mann sandelwood - around 50 % full
Aether Cedarwood Otium Bought 4 GD soaps from BST last week but decided these three scents weren’t for me. Aether has been used twice and Otium also has loads left. £35 delivered for the set in the UK. Payment via bank transfer or PP
I have the following old stock shaving soaps for sale: Valobra shaving stick Trumpers Almond shaving soap refill Trumpers Rose shaving soap in wooden bowl The Valobra stick is new/unused whilst the Trumpers are partially used (please see pics); I'd like £45 for the lot including delivery within the UK and payment via PayPal. PM me if your interested in buying. Thanks
They are all brand new and unused. The soaps are: - Executive Man - Haverford - Ozark Mountain - Sharp Dressed Man - Stirling Gentleman £50 delivered in the UK or £13 each. Payment via bank transfer or PP.
Fly3k’s soap samples I’m never going to get through my soap mountain so I have decided to sell some samples from my collection to reduce the stash a bit and give you a chance to try soaps before you buy. Each sample will weigh 8 grams and will be wrapped in grease proof paper and placed in a labelled grip seal bag. UK Postage second class for up to 10 samples will be £1 and for up to 25 samples £1.50. Payments by paypal or bank transfer but open to other methods if they are easy to...
Putting the feelers out as I have a gun metal Rockwell Model T that has the box but I just can’t seem to get on with it. Up for trade for anything of a similar value razor or perhaps a brush. Drop me a PM and let me know what you have in mind to trade. Here is a photo from a recent SOTD
Evening All, This isn't getting the use it deserves unfortunately so I'm (reluctantly) willing to part ways with it. Too good to sit on a shelf and not be used. Used a handful of times, brush comes in original box with Simpsons matching faux Ivory stand. £98 - price includes Royal Mail Special Delivery UK postage. Payment via PayPal. For sale elsewhere. Thanks
Top Bottom