Buy, Sell , Trade

Group Trading/Selling Area - Please read the rules before posting.

BST Archive

Threads
Threads
Items for sale must have a price, this means no links to your ebay listings. New members will not be able to start a new thread in this section until after 30 days and 30 posts. Any posts not directly involved in the sale will be removed to keep things tidy. That means "GLWS, great razor, if only it was payday" etc etc . No Paypal Gifts (AKA 'Friends and Family'). This is for your protection and to comply with Paypal rules. (Calculate Paypal fees here...
If you want to buy an item on the B/S/T please keep in mind that most members on here will list an item at a good price or as we like to say "Mates Rates" If you want to make an offer, please make it realistic, as offering a really low price is a little insulting to the seller, as some of the items that are sold here do cost a considerable amount if bought new. Thanks
Anyone buying here needs to verify the bona fides of the seller to their own satisfaction. All disputes will be exclusively between the buyer & seller - The Shaving Room will only facilitate contact, not mediation. Treat sales here as you would from the small ads in your local newspaper - a one-to-one transaction unless the seller indicates that it's a transaction being carried out through a legitimate business entity

Simpsons Persian Jar 3 "Best Badger" 26x54mm knot. Sticker wants to fall off but otherwise mint condition with original box. £50 delivered. Vintage 2008 Geo. F. Trumper Violet shaving soap in bowl. Good formula from before they buggered it up, used once. £13 delivered. Geo. F. Trumper shaving creams. Rose & Violet scents, both same level remaining 142/200g (just under 3/4 full) calculated using digital scales and knowing how much an empty pot weighs. £17 delivered for the pair.
I'm after A&E Spartacus soap + aftershave combo If anyone is willing to sell one, send me a PM! Anything above 50% of contents will be considered. Thanks! Simon

Hi All, “Let it go, let it go...” Inspired by Marie Kondo I’m thinning the herd. Next up on the chopping block is my N2 (second quarter of 1968) Gillette Slim adjustable. As you can see from the pics it’s a nice, clean, used razor. The click stops are all nice and positive. I can’t be doing with the hassle of ebay so hopefully the £50 UK posted that I’m asking will see someone here with a “better than ebay” good deal and me with one less razor that I don’t use. NOW £45 I’ll put...
If anyone has got a Razorock barber pole handle in stainless steel they wont to get rid of, drop me a message. Thanks Callum

£170. Rex Ambassador. Fantastic razor, great knurling and fully adjustable. 04 code which is 4th quarter 2019. UK next day guaranteed delivery postage included. Overseas postage extra. Also listed elsewhere.

I need to make some room, so here a few bits and pieces from my den for your consideration. ATT S1 closed comb slant razor head made from stainless steel. Made in USA 2016. Slant geometry makes this razor efficient while face feel is close and smooth. This is the version of the S1 where blade edge is not parallel to top cap because blade gets twisted by the slant baseplate. This is my back up S1, see pictures. Retail is from USD 107.- but currently not available from ATT. Looking for USD...
Hi all, after posting a question in the straight razor section of The Shaving Room, I am on the lookout for a Naniwa 12k honing stone and base/holder along with a rubbing/dressing stone or a flattening stone. Basically I am looking for the full maintenance kit for a straight razor. I am not looking to fully hone my razors. I will leave that to Billy;) I just want to maintain and keep an edge on my straights. Cheers Gary (aka Mr G Shave on YouTube)
Hi, I am after a Vintage Gillette Ball End Tech Brass Safety Razor, does not have to be Brass colour I thought I would try on here before looking elsewhere for it, must have no aluminium parts and be closed comb.

Hello, I have this strop for a while, but it doesn’t get much use since the draw on it is a bit heavy. I prefer the lighter draw and use my other strops. There are couple of super tiny nicks on the tail end at the right hand side that you can see on the third photo. It has an upgraded linen component as secondary and I will include the original thick cotton secondary. Price is 55€ shipped, Paypal please.

Nice condition, works perfectly, a few small marks and a couple of scratches on the screen, which only show up with a black background. I’ve been told this will polish out, but I’ve not had a go for fear of screwing it up. Including unused earbuds and charging cable, SIM poking thingy, unused film screen protector. 32gb memory, but expandable with a memory card, up to an extra 200gb, I had a 128gb in it and never even got close to filling it even with shed loads of Flacs and photos. Oh...

Hi. Looking to sell the following two soaps as a bundle. I'd say that Sorrento is around 90% full and the Oatcake is maybe at 60-65% conservatively . How about £14 for both delivered?

Hi All (but not @TobyC - this is your trigger warning), Up for grabs is my Gillette New OC in its tin with a carbon fibre handle using the original Gillette ends. Having found my shaving nirvana I’m thinning the herd with ruthless efficiency. It’s a great razor but I have my New keeper so this one has to go. Let me know if you need more details or pics. I’d like £25 UK posted. I’ll put a blade sampler together for you if you’d like any too.

Wanting to trade my Brass Blackbird for a Rex Ambassador, Used twice ,Gives a lovely shave as they do but I have ss version and really miss my Ambassador, Would also consider ss Timeless .68

Payment by PayPal please. Prices include postage to UK addresses. Discount available for multiple purchases. Listed elsewhere. B&M Terror Balm - used twice - £13 posted - SOLD. Stirling Obsidian Glacial Splash - used twice - £14 posted. Stirling Lemon Chill Glacial Splash - used twice - £14 posted - SOLD. Stirling Wintergreen Glacial Witch Hazel - use twice - £10.50 posted - SOLD Razorock Super Knurl handle - new & unused - £14 posted.
Top Bottom