Buy, Sell , Trade

Group Trading/Selling Area - Please read the rules before posting.

BST Archive

Threads
Threads
Rules: Items for sale must have a price, this means no links to your eBay listings. New members will not be able to start a new thread in this section until after 30 days and 30 posts. Any posts not directly involved in the sale will be removed to keep things tidy. That means "GLWS, great razor, if only it was payday" etc etc . No Paypal Gifts (AKA 'Friends and Family'). This is for your protection and to comply with Paypal rules. (Calculate Paypal fees here...
If you want to buy an item on the B/S/T please keep in mind that most members on here will list an item at a good price or as we like to say "Mates Rates" If you want to make an offer, please make it realistic, as offering a really low price is a little insulting to the seller, as some of the items that are sold here do cost a considerable amount if bought new. Thanks
Hey all, Wondering if anyone has a Rocnel SE-G not seeing any use and you'd be willing to part with. Might be a long shot but thought it worth a shout out. Cheers Marc
Wilkinson Sword Blue Bowl - not the best, admittedly, but some folks like the bowl DS Cosmetics 'Red Queen' 24mm? 26mm Synthetic Gillette Tech (W3 Coded) and I believe NEVER been used. Even the thread feel scratchy against the handle like they've not been unscrewed/screwed up much? ever? Pack of Shark Stainless (not shown) Couple of attars that I find a bit light (so, not tremendously representative of attars generally but still nice): Jannatul Firdous, a lively green medley; Hajir, a dark...
Gillette fatboy F2 in good condition 50£ shipped Wsc the winning razor basically brand new 45£ shipped For more pics or info send me a pm
Reductions Right I’m having a clear out and trying to gather all my items in one place. I’ve added some more razors to the list which I’m gutted to let go but just not using enough! Will consider swapping a Twig thorn for some items. First up is a restored, repaired and replated Gillette Fatboy. It is in immaculate condition, I will clean it etc it has only had a quick wipe for photos. It’s an E2 which makes it a 2nd Quarter 1959. It was completely repaired and restored at Razorplate by...
Guys - I have the other three, just want the blue. Do you have one you'd like to sell/swap/give me?
Selling two lovely razors to fund a new one. Carbon Shaving Cx Ti + plate (.88mm) razor. The condition is flawless. Price £225 £215 SOLD Timeless Slim SB Ti (.5mm) with Scalloped top plate and TRH Crown Ti handle. The condition is flawless. Price £210 £200 I am the original owner of both razors and have the original packaging as well. Prices includes tracked shipment and use of PayPal (you pay fees if any). I will send to UK and EU. I ship from Denmark. If something is shipped to UK I...
Declaration Grooming Yuzu/Rose/Patchouli after shave splash brand new comes with menthol shot that’s optional to add £16 + £3.20 2nd class UK postage + fees if any any questions please PM me
Brand new Zingari Man No1 soap and aftermarket splash set A wonderful scent very much a favourite..only reason for sale is I’m thinning the collection so thought I’d see if there was any interest in this one £40+ postage and fees if any PRICE DROP NOW £37 + postage and fees if any Any questions please PM me
Brand new Barrister & Mann soap and aftershave set brand new £35 + postage and fees if any PRICE DROP NOW £30 + postage and fees if any DROPPED AGAIN NOW £25 + postage & fees if any any questions please PM me
Job lot of various soap, cream balm and preshave proraso white soap used a handful of times only proraso white preshave used twice proraso white cream brand new Nivea men daily stubble lotion used 3 or 4 times Nivea men sensitive cool post shave balm used once Baxter’s aftershave balm brand new Palmolive cream brand new Vitos red extra approx 90g + any questions please PM me £16 + postage and fees if any PRICE DROP NOW £ 13 + postage and fees if any NOW £10 +postage and fees
First line shave red shave soap used once..this soap is now unobtainable the scent is a dupe of Dior Fahrenheit it smells fantastic thought I would see if there is any interest on this one £20 + postage and fees if any Any questions please PM me
Various for sale Wickhams English Rose 95% remaining of soap balm only use a few times £20 for both + postage PRICE DROP NOW £18 FURTHER REDUCTION NOW £15 NOW £14 Murdock London see photos shave cream used a handful of times balm still has 90%+ remaining RRP for both is £60 asking £27 for both+ postage PRICE DROP NOW £24 FURTHER REDUCTION NOW £20 DROPPED AGAIN NOW £18 + postage NOW £16 Proraso white moved to a different sale post with other bits added as a job lot Oneblade lavender...
Acqua Di Parma Colognia intensa 180ml bottle only been sprayed a few times £75 + £3.20 2nd class UK postage + fees if any REDUCED NOW £70 + postage & fees if any any questions please PM me
Myrsol Lemon and Formula C 180ml bottles photo shows levels £11 + £3.20 2nd class UK postage + fees if any REDUCED NOW £9 + postage + fees if any any questions please PM me
Top Bottom