Buy, Sell , Trade

Group Trading/Selling Area - Please read the rules before posting.

BST Archive

Threads
Threads
Rules: Items for sale must have a price, this means no links to your eBay listings. New members will not be able to start a new thread in this section until after 30 days and 30 posts. Any posts not directly involved in the sale will be removed to keep things tidy. That means "GLWS, great razor, if only it was payday" etc etc . No Paypal Gifts (AKA 'Friends and Family'). This is for your protection and to comply with Paypal rules. (Calculate Paypal fees here...
If you want to buy an item on the B/S/T please keep in mind that most members on here will list an item at a good price or as we like to say "Mates Rates" If you want to make an offer, please make it realistic, as offering a really low price is a little insulting to the seller, as some of the items that are sold here do cost a considerable amount if bought new. Thanks
Hi! For your consideration, here you are these two beautiful razors: - Rex Ambassador - Razorock Eco single edge aluminium They are used but in excellent condition. Will be sent in its original case cleaned & sanitized with Barbicide. Yours for only 210 200 euros including registered shipping to UK/EU (Paypal only please) and will add for free the Gentleman's 11 shave soap showed on the photo (little used) and a Lea soap stick (new). Edit: will add 60 Lord blades and 50 Shark blades...
Schick Adjustable injector, good used condition, FWO complete with case, instructions and original blades. £30 delivered.
Will be the last of my purchases for a while. Looking for a. Blackland Vector in stainless steel, ideally machined finish version. Of you've got one your interested in selling let me know. Cheers
NSR (Sorry!) For sale... My little worn Seiko 5 watch, decided to upgrade it for a Presage. This is an April 2016 model and cost £190 new, fully automatic and very proudly made in Japan (it says it 3 times on the watch!) Condition is used but good, a couple of small scratches to the bezel but the crystal is perfect. Keeps very good time, within 15 seconds a day I would guess. Made In Japan Stainless Steel Case Stainless Steel Bracelet Automatic Movement Caliber: 7S26 (21 Jewels) Hardlex...
Up for grabs is my ATT single edge set, SB and OC plates with 3.5" Calypso barber pole handle, and the solid ATT inkwell stand, itself weighing nearly 220g and, naturally, a perfect fit for the domed end of the ATT handle. I bought the set last October, but after a few weeks I've used it less and less, favouring other AC razors in my collection. £200 for the entire set, delivered. PM if interested.
Frederic Malle French Lover 100ml Eau de Parfum Spray in original box with remaining amount as shown £120 delivered in the U.K. (RRP £195)
Nicolai New York 100ml EdT Spray, with remaining amount as shown. £95 delivered in the UK
Floris The Fragrance Journals London 1962 100ml Eau de Parfum Spray, with remaining amount as pictured. Discontinued. A scent that’s very similar to Tom Ford’s Italian Cypress From his Private Line. That too has since been discontinued. Floris 1962 is essentially a bone-dry (i.e. zero sweetness) cypress scent. It’s woody but very smooth and has just a hint of cinnamon in the opening. £95 delivered in the UK. RRP £140
It doesn’t get use it deserves. In the past I went through whole bottle however now that I’m more into fragrances, got others that I use way more often £30 posted to your UK address
So for sale today I have my ATT SE2 polished head with atlas handle. Aluminium stand also included. Unfortunately it seems like I don’t get on with ATT razors (this is second one I’ve tried) £115 posted to UK address or happy to swap for either blackland vector or colonial general in brass or ss.
Various SB and OC for sale £5 each Inc delivery Some have made in Germany stamped on them, some don't. A couple have a little bit of rust. I'll send more detailed photos if you're interested in any. OC3 sold
Eclipse Red Ring Made in Sheffield Eng. U.K Pat no.380,958. Three piece design with eclipse logo on top cap. Eclipse and Red Ring on handle. Original red ring mostly intact and even some of the original red on the bottom of the knob. There is a crack in the knob and the common crack at the top of the handle. There is some plate loss at the top of the handle. £80 paypal F&F Inc UK delivery. For Delivery to USA add £10. Will post elsewhere at cost.
Long shot I know …. If anyone wants to part with a Barbaros TR-3 razor, please get in touch. CONUS Thanks for looking. Best Regards Marco
Hello everyone I know there are many collectors here if someone had as spare parts a brand new / like new black handle for B1 to sell I would be very happy to buy it I pay top price Many thanks
Top Bottom