December 2023 acquisition

Have you messaged agent shave about your leaf. I think the owner has repaired others when they’ve lost alignment or broke. Worth a shot?
No my Leaf was a purchase from the BST on here and I wouldn't expect Agent Shave to repair it, if it was not a purchase from them.
It's all good, I will just replace it once Christmas is out of the way.
Thank you for the suggestion though.

View attachment 114448
As usual with HC&C everyone’s a winner, Badass soap smells better than the splash and oil, cowboy up is an excellent take on TF Hombre Leather and the four oils are spot on too. Nice scoop and mini letter opener freebies too! All postage free too.
I did not need to see another Ombre Leather dupe that I have not yet tried...whelp I know what I'm ordering soon.

I tried it today and it’s lovely. I’ve only had a sample of the original a long time ago but from memory it’s spot on!
Good to know, Stirling Oro has become a firm favourite of the same scent. I may have to add Gunslinger to an order as well, that one caught my eye as I was perusing. Curious as to how the DIY part of it works to get it over this side of the pond.

Edit: or I've misread it and got my hopes up

Good to know, Stirling Oro has become a firm favourite of the same scent. I may have to add Gunslinger to an order as well, that one caught my eye as I was perusing. Curious as to how the DIY part of it works to get it over this side of the pond.

Edit: or I've misread it and got my hopes up
You can only order the soap and oil direct from them. But the oils can easily be mixed with scentless white alcohol, (HC&C’s Pete recommends a cheap vodka!) or balm. He says it’s essentially the same sort of alcohol he uses! Then add the oil in the ratio he recommends. I bought the soap and think it smells spot on, I’ll be getting the oil direct or splash from Anticatura in my next order. The oils can be added to their unscented soap with as much or little as you like strength wise. It works out brilliantly and means I have quite a growing collection of HC&C scents/soaps without an unmanageable amount of tubs! I have 13 now plus it works out a lot cheaper.
PS. Plus he ships free to the UK, I ordered on Black Friday and it arrived yesterday. Not too slow and hey it’s free!
PPS. He’s got 10% off for Christmas sales at the moment!

You can only order the soap and oil direct from them. But the oils can easily be mixed with scentless white alcohol, (HC&C’s Pete recommends a cheap vodka!) or balm. He says it’s essentially the same sort of alcohol he uses! Then add the oil in the ratio he recommends. I bought the soap and think it smells spot on, I’ll be getting the oil direct or splash from Anticatura in my next order. The oils can be added to their unscented soap with as much or little as you like strength wise. It works out brilliantly and means I have quite a growing collection of HC&C scents/soaps without an unmanageable amount of tubs! I have 13 now plus it works out a lot cheaper.
PS. Plus he ships free to the UK, I ordered on Black Friday and it arrived yesterday. Not too slow and hey it’s free!
PPS. He’s got 10% off for Christmas sales at the moment!
Sounds novel and my curiosity definitely piqued, thank you!

Back
Top Bottom