December 2020 Acquisitions

Anything below £ 135 (Including Delivery cost) is exempt from Duty under current EU/UK Rules.
I didn't know this. I just assumed anything coming from the EU was completely exempt.

Quick Q - I've got a Tatara coming which is probably ~£150 including delivery* - am I likely to get hit for something on this?

*Shipping is taking an age from Portugal

I didn't know this. I just assumed anything coming from the EU was completely exempt.

Quick Q - I've got a Tatara coming which is probably ~£150 including delivery* - am I likely to get hit for something on this?

*Shipping is taking an age from Portugal
Sorry what I mean is that rule applies to goods coming into the UK from outside the EU , everything within the EU is exempt from all charges,

EU/UK bit meant it is a rule that the UK has a s part of the EU , so not sure what will happen after 31 Dec 2020 , a sI believe WTO Rule have no exemptions at all.

Sorry what I mean is that rule applies to goods coming into the UK from outside the EU , everything within the EU is exempt from all charges,

EU/UK bit meant it is a rule that the UK has a s part of the EU , so not sure what will happen after 31 Dec 2020 , a sI believe WTO Rule have no exemptions at all.
Phew - I had an unbudgeted panic then Russ :ROFLMAO: Thanks for clarifying

Enjoying cheap and simple Al Rehab sprays at the moment ...

So, bought in another bottle of 'Lord' and a bottle of 'Dakar', which I got a (gratis) bottle of the discontinued 'Space' chucked in, which was very nice of them. Them? Fragrance of Arabia on eBay < the folks I get most of my attars from.

Scents-wise, 'Lord' is in the same area as 'Kouros' but much less animal, 'Dakar' a bit of a (muted?) Drakkar Noir, but 'Space' was a surprise! Pure '80s chypre-fougere with a really mossy-animalic (both in terms of castoreum, oakmoss and lily flowers) backwash to green fern with a hint of cigarette ash. Yeah! Pure '80s! Shame it's discontinued.

Back
Top Bottom