Closed Completed: Seygus Spain 2016 razor pass around

News Flash:
After only 8 days, Spanish Mail have finally figured out what to do with those weird 'parcel' things they received and tracking indicates the two razors have now left the country.
:rolleyes:

My Black Standard razor, currently on pass around, took 13 days to get to Spain. Quite ridiculous, really.
Years ago I had a Spanish girlfriend who used to go back home to Barcelona for sometimes a month at a time.

We learnt the hard way with packages taking a fortnight on average door to door that we may as well wait and deliver in person. Seems like little has changed

Sure.

1. riverrun
  2. Nico1970
  3. Neslo
  4. p.b
  5. Stacy555
  6. mikebrownington
  7. barber bear
  8. Damianj
  9. Rufus Firefly
  10. mattyb240
  11. fancontroller
  12. Whosthedaddy
  13. Glen_Lee
  14. AndyMc133
  15. ben193
  16. Nishy
  17. wayne mattison

The list is open.

Legend:
Waiting
Black razor on the way to, Red razor on the way to
Black razor currently with, Red razor currently with,
Completed

My heads were shipped 27/01, arrived at Heathrow 06/02, delivered today & no tracking update after Heathrow.
Royal Mail, innit? :rolleyes:

Current tracking shows
The reference number you have entered may be incorrect.
Full tracking details:
ARRIVED IN THE UK HEATHROW WORLDWIDE DC
In short: We've never heard of your parcel, but it is at Heathrow...

There are some strange behaviour on postmen nowadays. They hate read the parcels with the reading machine's. Even let the parcel over the stairs, outside the home or send back to the sender after just one attempt or the parcel never is found or... At least is closest than yesterday.

There are some strange behaviour on postmen nowadays. They hate read the parcels with the reading machine's. Even let the parcel over the stairs, outside the home or send back to the sender after just one attempt or the parcel never is found or... At least is closest than yesterday.
OMG! I just said it's OK to send the Hone 15 to Spain :eek:
Well, that's not my razor :D
So far everything has eventually arrived... :cool:

The red Seygus has arrived! Just in time for today's shave. More later.

1. riverrun
  2. Nico1970
  3. Neslo
  4. p.b
  5. Stacy555
  6. mikebrownington
  7. barber bear
  8. Damianj
  9. Rufus Firefly
  10. mattyb240
  11. fancontroller
  12. Whosthedaddy
  13. Glen_Lee
  14. AndyMc133
  15. ben193
  16. Nishy
  17. wayne mattison

The list is open.

Legend:
Waiting
Black razor on the way to, Red razor on the way to
Black razor currently with, Red razor currently with,
Completed

I bought a matt version and in fact have been using it for the last week (my Eclipse Red Ring temporarily retired but is the standard by which I judge other razors in my limited experience).

The stainless steel section adds a nice weight to the razor but it's the feedback/sound from the blade (currently Gillette 7'0'Cock) that I really like. No more than mid-aggressive for me (and I am on the delicate side of manly so ymmv)

Anyway...in short...I like it! Not a review but may help if interested in the pass around.

Back
Top Bottom