Chisel & Hound

Well, you lot have got a lot to answer for!

Reading all of the comments on this thread and seeing how lovely the brushes look. Then on another thread, seeing comments like "you have to have at least one C&H brush"!!!

Well, I expect it will arrive some time in October!

If I take any solace, it's the fact that I ordered it the day before the pound tanked against the dollar!
hahahahaha pier pressure ah lol
What Brush did you go for & did you go for the V16 or V17 ?
You won’t be disappointed

Reading all of the comments on this thread and seeing how lovely the brushes look. Then on another thread, seeing comments like "you have to have at least one C&H brush"!!!

If I take any solace, it's the fact that I ordered it the day before the pound tanked against the dollar!
White Rabbit Nft GIF by OddballMerc

Nice one ! I hope you love it.

Really man?! I just deleted this email to avoid temptation, I'm still waiting on my last order to arrive and don't need more in transit! ;)
I’m just home 2 hours so i’m unsure if mine has arrived.
iv bought so much i’ll wait until i go to bed to check.
i thought you were done lol
intrigued by the V18 or just just went for the handle ?

some of these new ones look amazing

I’m just home 2 hours so i’m unsure if mine has arrived.
iv bought so much i’ll wait until i go to bed to check.
i thought you were done lol
intrigued by the V18 or just just went for the handle ?

some of these new ones look amazing
Lol aye so did I, the claim of non-gelled V18 got me, I was tempted by a boti knot but recent experience with them has soured it. Plus I liked the handle and wanted to use it out of the box (when it eventually arrives):
Picsart_23-02-22_09-20-03-340.jpg

Lol aye so did I, the claim of non-gelled V18 got me, I was tempted by a boti knot but recent experience with them has soured it. Plus I liked the handle and wanted to use it out of the box (when it eventually arrives):
View attachment 101853
Man that looks class.
The best knot i have was from his dad
the high mountain badger,
A fantastic knot at 28mm

Back
Top Bottom