Chisel & Hound

Wow! Some lovely brushes here! Need one with a Synthetic knot but it looks like he only offers "Fanchurian".
He Does only offer Fanchurian however he done a Boar for me recently so i assume he would do a Synthetic.
Have a look at his Dads brushes on etsy
Bobby Moffat
sawdust creation studios
he has a choice of knots

I like the caveat ;)

I'm done with the knots myself, not the handles though!
Balls, that comment didn't age well, picked up another in the drop yesterday with knot in tow...damn

Poor bugger seemingly had his Facebook account hacked, so at the moment he's lost both business accounts. Genuinely don't see the point, it's not like he's a million pound company, so you're not going to get a huge payout holding it to ransom!

What did you get ?
Yeah it’s a nightmare he’s been hacked
Obviously i’m unsure of the details but has his account been hacked because of who he is or is it just a random.
i’m not on facebook & never have been but i did have instagram and mine got hacked.
at the same time i had linked-in and that also got hacked.
i was actually on linkedin at the time and my profile picture changed it was weird. then it logged me out & i couldn’t get back in.
I emailed linkedin and they said i never had an account in the first place as they didn’t recognise my email address so how that happened iv no idea.
Hopefully Robb gets it sorted soon.
I’m actually toying with the idea of getting a brush myself.
I don’t really want one but the V16 is eating me up
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What are we like

Screenshot_20220816-081355_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20220816-081408_Samsung Internet.jpg
Ended up with this one, matte black and white effort. Couldn't help myself!

I suspect it was just a random thing, his personal account was deleted but meant he couldn't access the business account. Just thought Facebook would have had backups for this sort of thing. But I'm not in IT and I'm terrible with Facebook so perhaps I expect too much!

Back
Top Bottom