Brut Aftershave

Dermot O'Logical said:
I wonder if there's a gap in the market for an aftershave with Rohipnol as an active ingredient?

Just a thought.... :twisted:

I have an image of Dermot splashing on his new aftershave ready to go out on the pull, only to be accosted by his randy dog and never even make it to the front door.

Pig Cat said:
Dermot O'Logical said:
I wonder if there's a gap in the market for an aftershave with Rohipnol as an active ingredient?

I have an image of Dermot splashing on his new aftershave ready to go out on the pull, only to be accosted by his randy dog and never even make it to the front door.

The Tabac presumably does that to dogs ?

Damian Murphy said:
Pig Cat said:
Dermot O'Logical said:

The Tabac presumably does that to dogs ?

Yes, so the 'females' Dermot referred to earlier would technically be known as 'bitches'.

Dermot O'Logical said:
I bow to PC's superior knowledge of the effect of Rohipnol on dogs. Clearly, some serious research has been undertaken... :mrgreen:

We were young, she was on heat, I was bored. You know, that old story...

Back
Top Bottom