Brush of the day.

I have to wonder whether you hold the record for the most number of brushes owned? Your collection is amazing, and seemingly a brush for every new day! Makes my 4 (soon to be 5, Yaqi Moka Express Mew Brown incoming) seem positively austere by comparison, just when I was thinking 5 was overkill. I'll have to do a BoTD at some point, although only 2 of mine are interesting (and even then, only if you're not anti-synth). My natural brushes are fairly cheap and utilitarian. I still like them though, and wonder what a really good example of badger or boar might offer over and above the ones I have. For pampering softness the synthetics win every time. My cooking badger is fairly soft but has a hint of scritch, the boar (cheap Men-ü) has a bit more presence and is good for hard soap and "hair shirt days".

Show 'em all, we don't care what the snobs think anyway!

Hey, thanks! Ahh...well hahaha...my brushes are collected over a period so you can do it too. Further, 95% of my brushes are from Aliexpress as they're the most affordable to me. Quite a few brushes are only USD$10 or below from the LIVE sale or even free from lucky draws. 2 are from a Pif. Back in early 2020, I did tell my wife I have enough with around 8...then I discover Yaqi's "LIVE" sale... I am in the sale now as I am typing this...did not buy any...have stronger willpower now since my brush rack real estate is fully occupied... Nah...there's not so good discount anymore in the last few shows...Show you all my brushes so you have a target...

I do like the Cavern Lake colours. Love that illuminated brush rack! Really shows off the resin handles a treat.
Hey, much thanks!! Yeah...I added those cheap adjustable led light strips just for that purpose...so I can enjoy the colours and patterns in the handles...some member says it's my shrine...