Brush of the day.

I have to wonder whether you hold the record for the most number of brushes owned? Your collection is amazing, and seemingly a brush for every new day! Makes my 4 (soon to be 5, Yaqi Moka Express Mew Brown incoming) seem positively austere by comparison, just when I was thinking 5 was overkill. I'll have to do a BoTD at some point, although only 2 of mine are interesting (and even then, only if you're not anti-synth). My natural brushes are fairly cheap and utilitarian. I still like them though, and wonder what a really good example of badger or boar might offer over and above the ones I have. For pampering softness the synthetics win every time. My cooking badger is fairly soft but has a hint of scritch, the boar (cheap Men-ü) has a bit more presence and is good for hard soap and "hair shirt days".

I have to wonder whether you hold the record for the most number of brushes owned? Your collection is amazing, and seemingly a brush for every new day! Makes my 4 (soon to be 5, Yaqi Moka Express Mew Brown incoming) seem positively austere by comparison, just when I was thinking 5 was overkill. I'll have to do a BoTD at some point, although only 2 of mine are interesting (and even then, only if you're not anti-synth). My natural brushes are fairly cheap and utilitarian. I still like them though, and wonder what a really good example of badger or boar might offer over and above the ones I have. For pampering softness the synthetics win every time. My cooking badger is fairly soft but has a hint of scritch, the boar (cheap Men-ü) has a bit more presence and is good for hard soap and "hair shirt days".
Show 'em all, we don't care what the snobs think anyway! ;)

Hey, thanks! Ahh...well hahaha...my brushes are collected over a period so you can do it too. Further, 95% of my brushes are from Aliexpress as they're the most affordable to me. Quite a few brushes are only USD$10 or below from the LIVE sale or even free from lucky draws. 2 are from a Pif. Back in early 2020, I did tell my wife I have enough with around 8...then I discover Yaqi's "LIVE" sale... :LOL::LOL: I am in the sale now as I am typing this...did not buy any...have stronger willpower now since my brush rack real estate is fully occupied...:D Nah...there's not so good discount anymore in the last few shows...Show you all my brushes so you have a target...
20210621_214531.jpg

I do like the Cavern Lake colours. Love that illuminated brush rack! Really shows off the resin handles a treat.
Hey, much thanks!! Yeah...I added those cheap adjustable led light strips just for that purpose...so I can enjoy the colours and patterns in the handles...some member says it's my shrine... :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back
Top Bottom