Birth razors, Who's got them, who's looking?

Slick said:
Well my lovelies I am looking for an E4
A Fatboy would do. I could trade you mine which is a good condition G2.
Hey Martin. Don't you have an E4 you'd like to trade?!?!?
Heh heh heh
Cheers
Slombo

Dear Maltkiln Mongoose,

I know this is gonna sound strange, but I don't have an E4 to trade. I know....hard to believe it eh? Funny thing about that particular date though......it's the same one as my go to Fatboy. Sadly, I can't sell or trade this one, since the silly thing fits me perfectly. Yeah, not all Fatboys shave the same, and I kept this after much herd culling.

Heh, I'm well aware of your birth date and that's why I've sent you all the other razors in the past with that date. Of course that date is tough to find, so a few of those razors were actually dated F4. Yeah, I scratched that extra horizontal line in the F and done deal. The latest one was the $200 flare tip you bought from me a few weeks ago. Pretty funny huh? Yep, I've done that with 3-4 others of yours as well. I can't help it........I do so want to please you.

I do have a back up fatboy, but I can't let that one go either. It's also a perfect fit, and I have that in case something awful happens to the go to one. Heh, I believe you're familiar with the term 'back up' razor.

Crazy thing about it is the date.......E4. I can't say for sure, but it's possible that particular production run was tweaked just a tiny bit. Whatever the deal is, those two fatboys are the ones I've kept over the years. I really am sorry I can't help you out at the moment, but I'll certainly look around for an F4........oops, I mean E4 Fatboy.

Martino

No pics, since I didn't want to depress you.

dodgy said:
Slick said:
Well my lovelies I am looking for an E4
A Fatboy would do. I could trade you mine which is a good condition G2.
Hey Martin. Don't you have an E4 you'd like to trade?!?!?
Heh heh heh
Cheers
Slombo

Dear Maltkiln Mongoose,

I know this is gonna sound strange, but I don't have an E4 to trade. I know....hard to believe it eh? Funny thing about that particular date though......it's the same one as my go to Fatboy. Sadly, I can't sell or trade this one, since the silly thing fits me perfectly. Yeah, not all Fatboys shave the same, and I kept this after much herd culling.

Heh, I'm well aware of your birth date and that's why I've sent you all the other razors in the past with that date. Of course that date is tough to find, so a few of those razors were actually dated F4. Yeah, I scratched that extra horizontal line in the F and done deal. The latest one was the $200 flare tip you bought from me a few weeks ago. Pretty funny huh? Yep, I've done that with 3-4 others of yours as well. I can't help it........I do so want to please you.

I do have a back up fatboy, but I can't let that one go either. It's also a perfect fit, and I have that in case something awful happens to the go to one. Heh, I believe you're familiar with the term 'back up' razor.

Crazy thing about it is the date.......E4. I can't say for sure, but it's possible that particular production run was tweaked just a tiny bit. Whatever the deal is, those two fatboys are the ones I've kept over the years. I really am sorry I can't help you out at the moment, but I'll certainly look around for an F4........oops, I mean E4 Fatboy.

Martino

No pics, since I didn't want to depress you.
I thought 6 E4 razors was a little lucky....you and your scratchy ways.
Anyhoo Smithers I will not hold it against you as you try awful hard!!
My Fatboy works really well for me too. And it is cased so I will keep that one.
Or keep the case.
Whatever. One will turn up when I least expect it like a cat ..or something like a cat....
More drugs needed am ....slipping.....away....now....

just managed to pick up a Gillette adjustable slim K-2, right year and quarter from 'bay. :D

Looking forward to adding this to my collection - as a newbie this is becoming very addictive! :shock:

Back
Top Bottom