Birth razors, Who's got them, who's looking?

Ok, I'm only a newbie here, but I saw that quite a few threads talk about birth razors. (for the fellow newbies, a razor that was made in our birth year)

Who's got one? What is it, and what year?

Who's looking for one?

If the mods think this should be in BST, by all means move this thread.

I'll start,

No BR, would like a an Adjustable or a SuperSpeed from 1976 ;)

Next....

Edit: also looking for one from 1948, to get something special for my dad's birthday in November
Edit2: W3 (July) for me, not sure what the one for my dad is supposed to be...

I own three I4 Gillette Slims (late December back in '63). I bought the first one at top dollar, the second because it was a reasonable price and the third by accident in a shaving set.

Yep, got one. I don't use it though. Not because it is mint and boxed or anything like that, just because my other razors are better.

Edit: Should have mentioned - it is a black-handled Super-Speed (that narrows it down to a decade or so).

Once I get reimbursed by SWMBA, she'lll have bought me an "H3" Slim (right quarter of the year even). I'm not sure how good of quality it is until I get it in my grubby mitts. It will also be my first slim.

Not much choice for me to pick up, either a Black Handled Superspeed or a Super Slim Adjustable from the first quarter of 1980 (A1). I'll have to keep an eye out for one.

Back
Top Bottom