Badger and Hone - No more ?

Re: Badger & Hone ceased trading!

It is a shame. They were up against a few well established names which ordinarily would be hard enough, but in a difficult financial time like this I can understand why so many start ups (and the established companies) are struggling or have failed.

that is a shame.. esspecially since they were massively undercutting TOBS on their own prices, with free postage and paypal it was superb. But perhaps therein lies the reason it wasnt making money? just too cheap?

Got the Ogallala bonanza pack from these guys. Would have used them for further Ogallala orders in the future when the smaller bottles ran out. Have to use sparingly till a new supplier is found :(
Shame,as they seem to have a good rep.

blast I was about to order some Ogallala went I realised there out of business, damn shame as there service was second to none for me.

Where else can I get Ogallala from? Guess its from the US now.

Commiserations, thanks for trying Martin.

I suppose once you have say 50 - 60 blades and a soap or two that's you sorted for a year.

If only.

If you love Ogalalla I bet he has some unsold stock, you might as well get in touch or club together and see if he's in a position to sell it.

I placed an order for some soap on Saturday and it was delivered this morning. I must have been one of their last customers. They are certainly honouring their pledge on the site to ensure "that all orders placed recently and not yet delivered will be fulfilled as normal". Even at the last, the customer came first. Thanks guys.

This is a very unfortunate development but, if I'm any judge, these boys will dust themselves down and will be back into the fray before we know it.

Power to you, chaps! :p

factormax said:
I placed an order for some soap on Saturday and it was delivered this morning. I must have been one of their last customers. They are certainly honouring their pledge on the site to ensure "that all orders placed recently and not yet delivered will be fulfilled as normal". Even at the last, the customer came first. Thanks guys.

This is a very unfortunate development but, if I'm any judge, these boys will dust themselves down and will be back into the fray before we know it.

Power to you, chaps! :p

+1 on that one, superb service and nice guys to deal with.

I just emailed Ogallala about shipping.

Right here's the shock they only send via Priority Mail which comes to "Shipping for the 4 oz bottle would be $28.00. Shipping for an 8 oz bottle would be $31.00". (£17 - £19).

They weren't aware about Badger & Hone and said "Perhaps another company will emerge to stock our items in the UK".

So it looks like at least for the moment my supply will have to last a very long time !!!!! Or I wonder if they would consider a better price and more reasonable shipping from Group Purchases.

That's a shame. I was waiting on them getting back in stock a Simpsons brush i was wanting as it was by far the cheapest i could find.

Also like others have said where would i get my Ogellala Bum Rum once it runs out :(

Back
Top Bottom