Badger and Hone - No more ?

Badger & Hone ceased trading!

It appears acording to their website that Badger & Hone have gone in to administration as of 9 am this morning :shock:

Another victim of the recession.

A real shame, this was a really good vendor and I for one shall miss them. :(

Re: Badger & Hone ceased trading!

oh that's really bad :cry: :cry: :( :( , these guys had the best Customer Service i have seen in a long time....would always place orders with them knowing that it would be at a good price and a hassle free service.

a great shame :( :( :( :(

I only had a couple of dealings with Badger and Hone, but on both occasions they were first class.

Such a shame.

Ian

As others have said a real shame. It was a great company to buy from. Were they the only vendor in the UK to stock the Ogallala aftershaves? :(

Re: Oh NO such a shame.

FrenchBlade said:
It is a shame, but I saw it coming, they went offline for a long time, had very limited stock in the end...

Shame, as customer service was excellent.

Max

I must admit when I saw their site was not being updated, (they had the March sale banner up for ages after), I thought it didn't look too good. I feel guilty now using their kind discount code.

Also where am I now going to get Ogallala from ?

I can't believe it. Such a great place to buy from. Martin was a fantastic person to deal with.

Such a shame. :(

I've not ordered from them myself but I always wondered how they were able to offer such low prices and free postage. As has been said its a shame when a business goes under, I hope that those involved have other resources and opportunities to fall back on.

Yes Northam Saint you using that discount code was probably the reason why they went down the shoot, I bet you feel bad about that :oops:
I dont know how you can live with yourself :eek:

Jamie

pugh-the-special-one said:
Yes Northam Saint you using that discount code was probably the reason why they went down the shoot, I bet you feel bad about that :oops:
I dont know how you can live with yourself :eek:

Jamie

I know it wouldn't of helped but certainly on a recent order I wouldn't of used it. I hate to see small companies go under, especially when they do provide a great service. Its difficult times for everyone and a shame for the guy that owned it.

That's a great shame. They were an excellent company to deal with, and one you could use as a default supplier safe in the knowledge you were getting a good deal. I'm glad I supported them while I could.

Back
Top Bottom