Smell The Glove said:
My avatar is the Frankie boy.

I hear he's now in China doing a nice line in shaving brushes. Or possibly just doing a nice line.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOsm1TzqHII[/youtube]

Not being Scottish I had no idea who the guy in your avatar was. I actually rather liked inventing ideas of my own as to who he might have been :D :lol:

Initially I thought it might have been Mike Flowers Pops, but I did some digging via Scottish wife and in laws (I knew STG was a jock) and discovered who he was. Whenever I see Smell The Glove's avatar now, I always think:
"Wild beaver?"
:D

Canuck said:
Initially I thought it might have been Mike Flowers Pops, but I did some digging via Scottish wife and in laws (I knew STG was a jock) and discovered who he was. Whenever I see Smell The Glove's avatar now, I always think:
"Wild beaver?"
:D

Your avatar always gets me wondering also. Where the heck did you get it from?

It was something to do with James_uk, he said something slightly daft about animals. I said that a monkey in a hat is always comical and compared it to his argument.

I then looked up "monkey in a hat" on image search and somehow found one smoking a fag whilst wearing a green jacket, NHS glasses, and doffing his cap. That trumps monkey in a hat. I had to have it.

Canuck said:
It was something to do with James_uk, he said something slightly daft about animals. I said that a monkey in a hat is always comical and compared it to his argument.

I then looked up "monkey in a hat" on image search and somehow found one smoking a fag whilst wearing a green jacket, NHS glasses, and doffing his cap. That trumps monkey in a hat. I had to have it.

LOL, well, I like it!

Back
Top Bottom