Anyone receive their LE Semogue yet?

I received mine this morning, what a nice surprise. :mrgreen:

Wow - it looks fabulous. Mine is number 4, I wonder if there will be any left if I decide I want a backup?

I will post a review after I've used it a few times!

John

Package turned up yesterday. It was my Vulfix 2234. Still waiting for the Semogue - and my Golden Nib knot to send to Neo for fitting to a custom handle. That will be eight.

And weather permitting I may be in front of this on Monday when I go to Hungerford for lunch with a friend and to check out a better Jagger new head razor: Then it's the Christmas haul and I'm out for 2010 - or, just when I think I'm out..........will they drag me back in?

Brushes-1.jpg

Come to think of it, I do like the look of that PJ2.

I still haven't shaved with mine, but have been lathering with it to speed up the break in process.... I'm debating shaving with it tomorrow (it's my birthday!)

John

Mine arrived yesterday: no. 44. I haven't christened it yet, but it's a handsome looking brush, nicely finished with a thick durable looking coating of lacquer, and very neatly stamped on the base. It's also rather sweet smelling for a new brush, certainly by comparison with the malodorous Omega 49. Once I've used it a few times, I'll append my impressions to John's review.

No 40 is here:
DSC_1714.jpg

DSC_1713.jpg

DSC_1715.jpg

I love getting a new brush. I'm hopeless in the kitchen. But give me a new shaving brush and a puck and I'm whipping up lathers like a man possessed. Six sessions with MWF then more sessions with Mama Bear, Sandalwoody and Tabac and the brush is well on it's way for an early debut in the Fido rotation.

Back
Top Bottom