Any shavette fans here?

I've been shaving with a Feather Artists Club for about a year now and the shave is unbelievably close! I have no problem shaving around my mouth but I'll often use a Cobra SE razor for shaving immediately under my nose and also my chin, which seems to have wire rather than hair on it!:s

I've tried to find out what the razors were that were bought for me (by the outlaws) and where they were from but julie (my wife) won't tell me. I've found some identical ones on eBay at £20 for 2 :-/ so I guess at that price it won't be worth sending them away to be honed. Still, it's the thought that counts. Looks like I'll have to buy a 'real' one after all

Sven said:
I got a Kai shavette which takes injector blades. I really like shaving with it but as some one said before, the upper lip is tricky. I also find my chin an awkward area, but then I also find that with my DE.
I'm looking to get a straightedge at some point though. Like you I got a shavette to avoid the whole stropping etc before I decide to get a straight. So far I'm still wanting a straight

The upper lip is really tough to get the hang of.

Back
Top Bottom