After the One again

My unobtainium razor is the Wilkinson Sword Royale of 1979...

Hehe!

ABLVV84-KGkcp5Id5Jv-u5yZY7BZb4DntKrNy0zQW39gHzjR2ryA3stE9Ywmu0vNSDaMtp_WfGYMmAw90HkBt8lO6YoOWUV4kXtMZhbVskyNbIzfKzt038RucSr6pNaT4h_9zM2FuYZY6UsGKMZRzZTw562PSA=w800

Why is just one never enough?

You know @wayne_m that your new "the one" will in time lead to another "the one" ... and then the damn things just keep on breeding. Haha! You must know the cycle by now!
I do, however this time I only want one, the trouble is I cannot for the life of me put my finger on which one it is. The two stand outs in my mind at the moment are, The Blackbird and The Pils. I remember The Pils being very angle dependant but when you got it right it shaved me really well. If I did ever get one again I'd send the handle for knurling though.

Mongoose’s are pretty hard to find now and you’d have to be quick to nab it. Not that I agree with that choice..
As you know Wayne I’m no newbie and I’ve had similar experiences to yourself.
Of the ones mentioned above that I can speak about. A Tech is definitely not for you
The Blackbird I’ve just tried my fifth one
The Velocity is a very good shave but the QC isn’t up to the price unfortunately.
I’ve started selling off my small hoard in favour of the Ti Carbon CX ++, game changer.
Could be what you’re looking for
Very efficient but safe as houses with lovely feedback.
You’ve probably tried the S/S as had I in both + and ++, I didn’t fall for them, this is different

Mongoose’s are pretty hard to find now and you’d have to be quick to nab it. Not that I agree with that choice..
As you know Wayne I’m no newbie and I’ve had similar experiences to yourself.
Of the ones mentioned above that I can speak about. A Tech is definitely not for you
The Blackbird I’ve just tried my fifth one
The Velocity is a very good shave but the QC isn’t up to the price unfortunately.
I’ve started selling off my small hoard in favour of the Ti Carbon CX ++, game changer.
Could be what you’re looking for
Very efficient but safe as houses with lovely feedback.
You’ve probably tried the S/S as had I in both + and ++, I didn’t fall for them, this is different
I know the Tech isn't for me mate, far too mild, I had the Carbon and sold it on. The Dart/Rocca were too aggressive for a trouble free shave.
I remember the Charcoal Brass I had was nice, I'll struggle to get one of those again. I'm leaning towards the Blackbird I think.

I know the Tech isn't for me mate, far too mild, I had the Carbon and sold it on. The Dart/Rocca were too aggressive for a trouble free shave.
I remember the Charcoal Brass I had was nice, I'll struggle to get one of those again. I'm leaning towards the Blackbird I think.
Well I have a super cheap one but long handle

Back
Top Bottom