Acquisitions wc Mon 28th June - Sun 4th July incl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got two AOS brushes this morning, £7.00 each:

photo1-3.jpg

Audiolab said:
So what do you think of them, novel little travel brushes or keyboard dusters? Can you put a normal sized brush nest to one? would be curious to see how it compares.

They are at my Parents House, don't have much here apart from a fatboy, so you can judge the size from that .............. ;)
the brush is the same size as the Vulfix i got a few days ago

photo2-2.jpg

New Forest 2201 arrived yesterday , but collected it from the post office today. Will give it a whirl hopefully in the morning.
It looks really well , feels not too soft and not too firm .Very impressed ,well done Peter.

Right what one of you chaps walked into Superdrug at Becton yesterday and purchased Twelve :shock: Bottles of Old Spice AS it was the only empty shelf. I remember another thread on here somewhere where it had happened.

Spoke with the very nice lady and she comfirmed one guy purchased the lot, could be the adverts on the Radio i suppose.

Greed...Pure Greed :lol:

My Butterscotch Shaving Brush arrived from beejay on Wednesday. It looks stunning and performs like a beast. Like brush, like owner I guess.... :roll:

Anyway, here's some pics of it, and the excellent packaging it arrived in.

[attachment=2]
This is the brush out of the box, and it is sat on top of the excellent presentation packaging.

[attachment=0]
This is a birds-eye of the brush pre-bloom.

[attachment=1]
This is the brush after its first soak and use. Blooming very well indeed.

The brush is an absolute beauty. It feels soft, but has enough backbone at the same time. It worked very well with my TOBS Sandalwood Cream (I don't use soaps, but I'm sure it would be just as good with them). It produced enough lather to last me until Christmas. And also, it looks fantastic. The colour is hard to capture in photos, as it is just so rich. All in all, it is a fantastic brush, at an excellent price made by an absolute gentleman. Very highly recommended indeed.

Attachments

• php6nJg0iPM.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 118
  • phpw9j2RYPM.jpg
  • phpCOWVPDPM.jpg
Thank you very much Aberimp and Bean for your positive feedback :) :oops:
Im delighted the brushes are performing so well for you both and that you're pleased with your purchase.
It looks really nice in full bloom aberimp, thanks for the pics. :)
regards, beejay

Yesterday my free tub of Bluebeards Revenge arrived. Got it for taking part in Shaving Shack's survey last year. Lather was absolutely lovely, looking forward to a shower and a shave soon then a day out at Lowestoft beach with the family. Fish and chips too!! :hungrig

Got this off Ebay, it was £9 overall (£5 for it and £4 for the delivery) suprisingly i was the only bidder and its Shulton aswell :eek:

Telescope-1.jpg

On the left is a 100ml bottle, on the right its a 188ml bottle (just there to show the size of the telescope) and the Telescope is 170ml (has plenty in but not too sure how full it is)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom