Acquisitions w/c Mon 4th - Sun 10th June incl.

oversaturn said:
That Parker Frontier GT is a great pen, I like it a lot!

Today I went to a flea market in Lisbon...

DSC00160.jpg

...ooooh, that little box seems very interesting...

P1060285.jpg

...and inside...

P1060286.jpg

:icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

It seems to be one of the many variations do the Gillette British Aristocrat #16 (1948-1952). The weigh (82g) seems to confirm this. How lovely she is! :heart:

The box is nice outside, but a disgrace inside, full of rust. But the razor came ou really nice after some cleaning. For only €4, I think I did quite good! :cool:

P1060288.jpg

Very nice find indeed!

dodgy said:
Hah, I kinda know what you mean.

Some of the assorted Aristocrats/Diplomats in the arsenal:

Ohh my! They All look fantastic! But I also think you've had a horder problem and I've contacted the TV show that deals with horders and I've promissed to help you and them to get rid of all your horder gear - they even pay for the flight and I won't charge or them or you anything. I'm here to help you M-man :D

John: nice cream, indeed.

Oversaturn: S C O R E ! ! :D

Oversaturn, can we please have the GPS reference of whereabouts in Portugal you live?

After the week you've had I'm thinking of going there for my holidays.

Tall_Paul said:
Oversaturn, can we please have the GPS reference of whereabouts in Portugal you live?

I was waiting for you to spot that aristocrat, :icon_lol:

Bargin price ,Oversaturn's payed,I think spying on him with a satellite is in order:idea:

John said:
Tall_Paul said:

I was waiting for you to spot that aristocrat, :icon_lol:

Bargin price ,Oversaturn's payed,I think spying on him with a satellite is in order:idea:

I suggest one of those GPS trackers researchers use to track the movements of migrating birds.:icon_razz:

A couple of bits from the family for my birthday,

A Merkur Futur
Some Proraso shaving cream
Gillette sample blade pack
A brush stand
and finally a new alum block.

Cant wait for tonight to have a play.

Edit: Forgot the all important barber Shop bay rum.

Back
Top Bottom