Acquisitions w/c Mon 25th - Sun 31st Oct incl.

I think you may be right something in the back of my brain is saying that the Flare Tip Rocket is the British version of US Flare Tip Super-Speed to be fair to N_Architect I added the British bit in by way of edit.

heroblob said:
An Arko stick courtesy of matt31. Waiting for the postie for the Slim :D. I have a beard awaiting the postman. :lol:

Oh well no postie today. :cry:
Will have to run the HD 500 out again today. Looking forward to tomorrow. :)

heroblob said:
heroblob said:
An Arko stick courtesy of matt31. Waiting for the postie for the Slim :D. I have a beard awaiting the postman. :lol:

Hi mate, was all sent out, to be fair nobody has told me they received thier stuff today so might have missed last collection time yesterday, you WILL have it tomorrow, just waiting a bit longer will make it more worthwhile when it arrives, don't shave today, give the Slim more to mow down tomorrow !! ;) :D

A little something on the doorstep today.....

Merkur 37C Slant from BST - cheers Joel (Valuer) and the book was from Abebooks (£2.27 posted - ker-ching :D ) after someone mentioned it recently which brought it back to my attention, so I bought it - as you do :oops: ;)
img0173e.jpg

Glad they got there OK Max, plenty more left if you need them. See what you think of it first, some may not like the stick idea and prefer a flat block but I find the stick a lot safer in wet hands.

Something to make me smell like an old man:

Taylor of Old Bond Street "Shaving Shop" cologne.

SWMBA said it reminded her of her 90-year-old grandfather, which wasn't quite the effect I was trying to create. The daughter said I smelled beautiful. Daughter wins, obviously.

Actually, once it settles down, it's not a bad whiff at all and I like it very much. WIN!

Waiting for the postie to arrive tomorrow. BRING IT ON. :hungrig

Lipsy

sunburyboy93 said:
heroblob said:
heroblob said:

Hi mate, was all sent out, to be fair nobody has told me they received thier stuff today so might have missed last collection time yesterday, you WILL have it tomorrow, just waiting a bit longer will make it more worthwhile when it arrives, don't shave today, give the Slim more to mow down tomorrow !! ;) :D

Too Late. I gave your old HD500 a run with a super thin. Wow what a nice shave. I will save the slim when it arrives for next weeks rotation. :D

A good day! "Ding dong" - "Two parcels for you sir" :D

Sandalwood soap and a sample of home made bay run from Sunbury, and the most generous pif ever from missingskin - thanks Steve you're a top bloke ;)

Razor1.jpg

razor2.jpg

Woo hoo.
smile.gif

I have today Received a very very very nice piece of razor bling. So nice it is the nicest piece of shaving bling i currently have in my shaving cabinet.
I now have in my clammy hands a fully 007'd, ultra shiny, very adjustable Slim.
too-happy-1.gif

Did i mention how happy i am.
roll.gif

Cheers Steve. You are definitely the man
bravo-1.gif

beejay said:
Arrived today via Urban, Pinaud Clubman Special Reserve :)
Lovely stuff,,and SWMBO approves so its a double win :D
regards, beejay

Yay and Yay!

• The Booster Lilac I got a few days back (same time as beejay's Pinaud to forward on to him), has what passes for the SWMBA seal of approval as well ...
    • She didn't wrinkle up her nostrils, as she often dies, when she said "that's not bad" in response to me asking "So, what do you think of this aftershave then?"
      • Actually she said at first that she couldn't smell anything, then a few seconds later she said something like: "Ah, I thnk that's the aftershave now" , than the "that's not bad" line.
          • ... she even sort of smiled, even.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

A Fat Boy and a PIF of Bay Rum from The Usual Suspect™ – not sure which Bay Rum it is… If it's his home made stuff then it's pretty corking…

Three razors now – it's not looking good. I'm doomed.

Blades and brushes next, methinks. :lol:

Lipsy

Lipsy said:
A Fat Boy and a PIF of Bay Rum from The Usual Suspect™ – not sure which Bay Rum it is… If it's his home made stuff then it's pretty corking…

Three razors now – it's not looking good. I'm doomed.

Blades and brushes next, methinks. :lol:

Lipsy

Hope you liked the Fatty and yes the bay rum is my home made one......gonna have about 15 bottles of it ready soon :oops: :oops: :D
i thought it was a good effort

Steve

Bloody hell, fella. That's REALLY good work, then – I am genuinely stunned that you made that.

I'll let you know how I get on with the Fat Boy – I'm looking very much forward to playing with it. :D

Thanks for getting it to me.

Lipsy

Back
Top Bottom