Acquisitions Mon. 13th Sept. to Sun. 19th Sept. incl.

Re: Acquisitions Mon. 6th Sept. to Sun. 12th Sept. incl.

I have a set of vintage Wilks that came with my 'Sticky' I got from Erwin. Don't know date though.
When he told me he would throw some blades in as well, I said "Keep them, I won't use them, I'm not crazy on blades."
He then came back and said "Use them - they're good."

Indeed they were. Give them a try Steve, they're worth it. :)

Re: Acquisitions Mon. 6th Sept. to Sun. 12th Sept. incl.

cheers chaps, i hate it when i get situations like this, i know i will try them, like em, and can't buy em !!! :evil: :twisted:

oh well, i will enjoy them anyway

Yesterday I received some lovely smelling soap sample from my friend Sunburry (from these guys <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.prairie-creations.com/shop/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.prairie-creations.com/shop/</a><!-- m -->)
And today I bought a bottle of Nivea Sensitive ASB.

No pictures, because I left the camera in the GF's bag over the weekend... :(

FB.

Batch of "4 old razors" from eBay arrived - well I had it handed to me at the local post office in the Spar across the way.

There's 4 really really grubby razors. An Ever-ready single edge with so much grime it looks like there's paint or something in the engraved name section. What might be a Gillette aluminium Tech, and what might be a NEW OC - I'll know better if I can get the gunk and rust off of them. The fourth looks like it might be an all-metal Souplex 3-Piece.

• I'll try for photos as the week goes on ... but no promises.[/list:u]

My Fatboy as replated and a little custom touch by Dave at safety razors what a star he also packaged it so if we had world war 3 it would survive and put in a few blades to try, Would use again and also recommend for great work and service

Attachments

• fatboy-red2.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 76
  • fatboy-red3.jpg
  • fatboy-red1.jpg
Ogallala Bay Rum and Lemongrass SS
Ogallala Bay Rum, Lime and Peppercorns AS.

Oh yeah, free face towel too!

Can't beat the service from B&H - ordered late Saturday (or Sunday, not too sure :lol: ) and arrived today!

Czech and speake sample pack

And

Monsavon Bol a raser from the group buy, thanks FB and sunbury, anyone joining me for a monsavon day tomorrow?

Just found this section as I am coming to the end of a spending spree!

This week I have managed to get my hands on:

1 x iKon Bulldog Deluxe High Polish
2 x Feather portables
1kg P160 Tipo Morbido.

Just one item outstanding now. Hopefully that will arrive next week.

Brian

over5feet said:
My Fatboy as replated and a little custom touch by Dave at safety razors what a star he also packaged it so if we had world war 3 it would survive and put in a few blades to try, Would use again and also recommend for great work and service

I got my FB back too, I'm also very pleased. No blades for me though :cry:

:lol:

Plus my Monsavon from the group buy, a good day.

Back
Top Bottom