Acquisitions Mon. 13th Sept. to Sun. 19th Sept. incl.

Mikael said:
mikael-albums-straights-picture8107-snb13474.jpg

mikael-albums-straights-picture8108-snb13478.jpg

Phwoarrr! :mrgreen:

Having decided that I like some of the blades which were in my sample pack from Connaught, I ordered a few of my favourites:

50 Derby (these work well for me in both my Futur and EJ87)
30 Super Iridium
30 Feather

110 blades for a fraction more than a pack of 8 Fusion cartridges. It goes some way towards justifying moving to DE shaving.
I've probably got about a year's worth of blades stashed away now, although that won't stop me buying more.

Regards

Ian

Did my normal Sunday Morning Double "Trawl" at the Car Boot and foud two "tech's" in Grooming Kits...... one Kit is unused with Tag still on, will all clean up nice, will keep the unused kit complete, the other one i will keep the Razor but the Case and bits are surplus to requirements so will be cleaned and put on the BST as a PIF Later tonight.

c76430b7.jpg

468c4578.jpg

c76430b7.jpg

Audiolab said:
Dear me, you have been out and did a boot trawl and I am just out my bed. Perhaps this is why I do not pick many bargains up...too lazy....I am half man half mattress.

Yep i was up and out by 06:40, with a lovely goodbye from my Girlfriend which consisted of "do you have to make so much f*****g noise, ffs i want to sleep !!!, it's sunday ffs !!!" bless her little cotton socks !!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

sunburyboy93 said:
Audiolab said:
Dear me, you have been out and did a boot trawl and I am just out my bed. Perhaps this is why I do not pick many bargains up...too lazy....I am half man half mattress.

Yep i was up and out by 06:40, with a lovely goodbye from my Girlfriend which consisted of "do you have to make so much f*****g noise, ffs i want to sleep !!!, it's sunday ffs !!!" bless her little cotton socks !!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

Awwwww bless, women and their crazy little ways!

Ids said:
sunburyboy93 said:
Audiolab said:

Awwwww bless, women and their crazy little ways!

+1
    • yeahhhhh.
      • ... they're so cute when they're tired and cranky[/list:u][/list:u]
          • ... and more so when hormonal is added to the mix[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

In at the tail end of the Aquisitions week,

Here is the Lavender collection I picked up in Jersey;

JerseyLavender1.jpg

One of the soap;

JerseySoap1.jpg

And the Ingredients of the soap;

JersySoapIngred3.jpg

And an honorable mention for the Horn handle GN 2B EF (Golden Knib two band extra hair). This is bigger than I normally go for but I wanted it that way, it completes my collection of horn handled brushes (5 in total).

Neo4.jpg

There was a very "Lavendery" one all purple and stuff. i already have CF Lavender and a few others so this is Lavender and Rosemary, hence the green on the packaging, think they had four flavours in all.

Back
Top Bottom