Acquisitions Mon. 11th Oct. to Sun. 17th Oct. incl.

Yup, I pulled the trigger on the B&H offer as well (I think that I can lay off buying soaps for a while now, though I do fancy some MWF in that pot :D ).

Bay Rhum
Iced Lime
Almond
Rosemary Mint

They all smell pretty dang good to me – excellent service from B&H.

Looking forward to the shave tonight already!

Lipsy

Semogue Owners' Club Brush.

If it's anywhere near as good as my flakey 1305 then the Duke and Tulip are going.

No, I'm serious this time.

joe mcclaine said:
If it's anywhere near as good as my flakey 1305 then the Duke and Tulip are going.
No, I'm serious this time.
I cannot say if you mean it or not this time for the Duke and the Tulip, but the SOC will surpass your expectations, that's for sure... ;)

Merkur Progress. They seem to be out of stock for ages so lets hope it was because Merkur were sorting out the little idiosyncrasies and haven't rushed a batch out the door after being caught short.

Bought a stock of La Toja soap and cream when I was in Spain recently.

There was a thread on here a wee while back about shortage of Merkur supplies. It's more to do with a restriction of the working hours week which was introduced a while ago in Germany I believe Yanner. This meant that supplies or work which Merkur sub contracted to smaller firms was restricted, causing the backlog. The good news is that I don't believe there have been any quality probs at all.

JohnnyO. :geek:

A unexpected package from a dear friend in the US of a travel brush he made in butterscotch pear its stunning and very tactile and some blade samples for me to try as well

Attachments

• IMG_0038.JPG
    360 bytes · Views: 76
  • IMG_0039.JPG
    360 bytes · Views: 76
So far this week (some may have been last week) some Jewel blades and a tube of Erasmic cream.

Haven't tried the cream yet, but have tried the blades, and wish I hadn't.

Ian

My parcel that has been taken a while to get here from Vietnam, I just found out why, it's been checked by customs. Glad no-one there was a DE shaving fan ;)

WRpdN.jpg

oNeJc.jpg

17 packets of 6 blades, 102 blades, from the usual guy on ebay :D

Max

3 x C&E cream tubes from the lad on ebay

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150498413565&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWNX:IT</a><!-- m -->

and the AV group buy arrived :D

the AV is the same as the US stuff and the Savane smells similar to Irisch Moos

many thanks to Max and Steve

Postie forgot this little lot that my wife ordered from frenchsoaps.co.uk that someone put a link to on this forum and my wife now has it bookmark as she loves her soaps (can't moan as she did by me a gift of some shaving cream)

Attachments

• IMG_0040.JPG
    360 bytes · Views: 50
Received this today:

Some say it's the evil offspring of a new forest pony and a badger, or that it can turn a cake of MWF in to lather by just being placed next to it.

All I know is that it's called a New Forest 2212 Prototype.

NF2212.jpg

And very nice it Is too

I am praying for my production 2211 to be waiting for me tonight, fecking posties. Missus is also waiting on a parcel :twisted:

We seem to go through phases with great postmen who go out of their way to ensure you get your parcel and other times like now during a school holiday week where the regular guy is off and they stick a wombat on the run who could give a rats arse. My missus got a parcel but no even left to say they had tried to deliver, first she knew was when she got a note from the seller sating the parcel had been returned and they want another £10 to send it again.

Heading over there tomorrow morning to have a "chat" with the sorting office, it will do no good but at least I will get it off my chest.

Back
Top Bottom