Acquisitions Mon. 11th Oct. to Sun. 17th Oct. incl.

FrenchBlade said:
Yellow Jim said:
I think the blades you want are the ones in this set Max.
Yes, that would be cool.. so have you got some? ;)

otherwise:
STEVE??? :lol: :lol:

Max

Edit: I just checked the cases differ slightly between the one on B&B, and on Mr-Razor, mine is the B&B version (wider space for the blade packet)
Mine is in as good condition as the one one B&B, except the case lettering on the top is not as visible.

He himself has answered my prayers and the true gentleman from Shepperton is giving me the exact blade holder that goes with this set.
You kind sir are a gentleman and a scolar, may your days be many, and your troubles be few. ;)

Max

Provided (and even assembled) by SWMBA.

• Though I had the joy of lifting it up on to the top of the dresser.
      • Talk about a pain in the neck!
            • ... and shoulders, upper back, arms, ... etc.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Note also, that on the left is what Wilko's obviously, and ludicrously mis-labelled as a "mug tree", any one of us should have been able to set them straight, and tell them it's actually a safety razor rack.
                  • ... a mug tree, hilarious![/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Audiolab said:
Your collection is coming along nicely UH, like the Razor tree.

Thanks. Yeah, the razor tree was a great find.

I think it's still something like £2.00 in the student exploitation, er, I mean, in the 'back to school' section for kids going to uni for the first time, etc... It will hold a dozen razors (13 if you use the top opening of the central 'wire column'). It means I get to use the rack that sciency-boffins would rest their test tubes in, (mostly) for the TTOs/adjustables, and the tree for the 3-piece-types (plus a Krona & G1000). The Ever-Ready & the Valet are in the ceramic toothbrush holder more to the right.

• Maybe I need another razor tree, already?
      • Or maybe I need to shift some hardware...[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

This is just the most visible part - like an iceberg, the stuff that can get me killed is out of view. ;)

After admiring your (visible) collection I'm left feeling that my 1 each of razor, brush & soap on top of the bathroom cabinet are more like the tip of an ice cube !

JohnnyO. :shock:

Today I received a vie long 13071, beautiful wood handle and very soft, I think after receiving it I would of got the smaller version.

Couldn't resist giving it a test lather, used MB and on my face I found it bit floppy but also quite soft with the handle being a bit large for my hand, tried a second lather in a bowl and it performed exceptionally well.

I'm going to give it a couple weeks then it may find it's way into the BST to fund the smaller one.

I spoke to my wife at lunchtime and she said that another box had arrived for me in the post and I think that this might be my Connaught order that I placed on Sunday night. Can't wait to get home now!

Gillette No. 55 monobloc (72gr.) and
C&S #88 refill puck.

Received well, thank you Steve. :)
The Prairie Creations sample smells lovely (I assume it's veggie, right?)

Tried to fit the C&S puck into one of these but it's just a tad too tight...

IMG_1250.jpg

Ended up placing it in my Muehle stoneware bowl. Not bad.
#88 puck scent is too 'rosy', kind of disappointing for starters, but we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom