Acquisitions Mon. 11th Oct. to Sun. 17th Oct. incl.

My Pils arrived today

Pils02.jpg

This one has a blade in it, you can just see the "P" of a Personna blade peeking out from under the cover, loaded for tomorrow morning ;)

Pils11.jpg

Hefty bugger, 118g against the Feather at 90g. The blade is almost flat so quite a different angle to this one. Have tons of pics but will save them for the review....whenever I get round to it. The Feather only took me three of four months to do, so should have this done for Christmas if I am lucky.

Still no 2211 yet but I have high hopes for tomorrow.

Wow that pils is so cool. !950's vision of the razor from the future!

My acquisitions today are far less spectacular. A pack of Morrison's multifit twin blades (hey, only 1.99 for 10, but I don't even have a Gii handle to use them :roll: ) and a tiny bottle of KoS Alpha Oil. Just out of curiosity. Must try harder! :D

slowblade said:
Wow that pils is so cool. !950's vision of the razor from the future!

My acquisitions today are far less spectacular. A pack of Morrison's multifit twin blades (hey, only 1.99 for 10, but I don't even have a Gii handle to use them :roll: ) and a tiny bottle of KoS Alpha Oil. Just out of curiosity. Must try harder! :D

Can you see which country the multi fit blades are made in?
You can get TRACII/GII handles on eBay for a couple pound

I got a delivery notice saying that an "international signed for" is waiting for me at the PO.. but it's going to have to wait till thursday, since I'm on a 12h shift tomorrow! :( :evil:
What could it be? :hungrig

Max

Ids said:

Morrison's multifits are made in Isreal - Personna? eB*y trac ii handle on its way from Singapore. That's space age technology y'know :D

Just as I was about to give up all hope of any acquisitions today, Martin, the Wonder Postie knocked upon the door and asked for my autograph.

In return I got:

• - a brush that has returned home from a research mission
    - some samples from Professor Blighty,
    and:
    - my new Omega 10005 from sunburyboy93.
      • It looks mint!
          • I'd hate to think it was sitting around completely neglected, but it'll get house broken soon enough, most likely.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

I got stuff!
            • Yay!![/list:u]

slowblade said:
Ids said:

Morrison's multifits are made in Isreal - Personna? eB*y trac ii handle on its way from Singapore. That's space age technology y'know :D

Happy days, yeah I think personnas just wondered if they were the same as sainsburys which are made in Korea.

Yesterday morning i received a beautiful small brown jiffy bag, Inside was a small package of bubble wrap, which contained My very own

NF2211.
:D :D :D

A thing of Beauty.

Tried it out last night, and it was superb. I hadn't expected to notice quite as much difference between the 221 and 2201.

Very pleased.

Back
Top Bottom