Acquisitions - August 2022

Floid After Shave Splash Vigoroso 150ml 5oz
kZ9Jddr.jpg

Started my razor collection and was running out of space so decided to look for a suitable rack for razor stuff. There’s a local guy who has been working in wood for some 30 years more as a pass time than a business. He uses fallen wood that he locates legally from the local area and then makes bowls, kitchen cutting boards and the like that he sells at craft fairs.
One wood that he uses is spalted beech. (Many timbers can spalt but Beech is one of the most common. Spalting is a term used to describe the process by which certain fungi grow on dead or fallen trees and after colonizing the wood via travelling up the wood cells from the ends or from broken off branches, leave a most attractive pattern. The process takes 2 to 3 years to reach the ideal stage to cut & season the timber)
I spoke with him regarding a razor rack and he made me this baby!
You can see the dark effect in the light wood. Obviously no two pieces of wood are identical.

C573AD4B-2CA8-42F4-BEF2-A9B75E515E05.jpeg

Started my razor collection and was running out of space so decided to look for a suitable rack for razor stuff. There’s a local guy who has been working in wood for some 30 years more as a pass time than a business. He uses fallen wood that he locates legally from the local area and then makes bowls, kitchen cutting boards and the like that he sells at craft fairs.
One wood that he uses is spalted beech. (Many timbers can spalt but Beech is one of the most common. Spalting is a term used to describe the process by which certain fungi grow on dead or fallen trees and after colonizing the wood via travelling up the wood cells from the ends or from broken off branches, leave a most attractive pattern. The process takes 2 to 3 years to reach the ideal stage to cut & season the timber)
I spoke with him regarding a razor rack and he made me this baby!
You can see the dark effect in the light wood. Obviously no two pieces of wood are identical.

View attachment 92263
Love that!

Shipped some items i have had sitting in the us for a bit and some recent bargains from pasteur pharmacy and the 50% sale they had on PAA also picked some soaps up from talent soap factory and a soap from Gingers garden i also picked up a mint Gillette 20 blade bank to add to my toggle box some really nice scents here

From the razor company i got the below
.zingariman the rambler soap+splash+edp+balm
. Brush cleaner
.AA shaving Quiesco soap+splash

Gingers garden
. Whisky expresso soap+splash+cologne

Talent soap factory
. Frenchie soap+splash
. Fantasy doughnut soap+splash
. Trash panda soap+splash

Pasteur pharmacy
. Starcraft brush
. Planet 369 soap+splash ck6
. Space nog soap+splash ck6

. Ebay us
Gillette 20 blade

20220822_184854.jpg20220822_185330.jpg20220822_185536.jpg20220822_185817.jpg20220822_190033.jpg20220822_190056.jpg

View attachment 92403

Summer break soap handle with declaration grooming b13 28mm knot, and also infamous ikon tek! Finally managed to get my hands on it

@Satanfriendly now el jefe that you’ve gifted me has a DE brother in the collection!

Also have an injector minigoose on a way from Canada… being a big fan of mongoose (again thanks Chris for recommending it! ) had to grab it …

The Tek. A smaller version of the jefe. Just strips smaller pieces of skin off

Back
Top Bottom