Acquisitions - August 2022

PAL tech from the 50s

For under a tenner thought I'd give it a bash.

Want to see how it is compared to the Gillette. Feels very light and needs a decent polish. Can't find where I've put the peek, so may have to wait. Bit of discolouration on the handle and the top cap plating.

Let's see how it performs.

Attachments

• IMG_20220827_130130__01.jpg
    IMG_20220827_130130__01.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 11
Took advantage of the Italian Barber flash sale:

Q1DNkdb.png

PAL tech from the 50s

For under a tenner thought I'd give it a bash.

Want to see how it is compared to the Gillette. Feels very light and needs a decent polish. Can't find where I've put the peek, so may have to wait. Bit of discolouration on the handle and the top cap plating.

Let's see how it performs.

I particularly like these razors and think them well under-rated.

There is very little blade presentation or gap, so the shave will feel like it has a very narrow angle, although not, and super-mild ... but it is curiously effective. Rinse the razor frequently, probably more than you would normally.

I hope you enjoy it.

The etch will practially remove when rubbed with some Peek, but the shiny top cap will look lovely on the less shiny aluminium. I keep meaning to get around to blue-ing the aluminium on one of mine.

I was the lucky chap who secured Les' @LESLIE ASARE bargain Northshore Slim. It's a beauty and she looks great next to the standard Slim and Aristocrat Slim.

View attachment 92540
Its a beauty !

3D SE razors my nephew had done for me last week.
I haven't bothered posting any of my acquisitions recently. If I had it would have vindicated me of ripping off the colour scheme of your slim.

3D .jpg

Note to self ....................... post all new acquisitions IMMEDIATELY !

Last edited:
The black Nodachi finally arrived in chez Satanfriendly

20220830_130228.jpg

Now I can have Tatara sexy at both sides of the country

And yes, @Blademonkey you are more than welcome to try the next time you visit ;) Perhaps more so being the Rocnel frightened you away the last time. You haven't returned yet since.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom