Acquisitions 24th - 30th May incl.

spandexcodpiece said:
Swivel said:
lagaffe said:
Won this 1958 Rolls razor today on eBay, after fancying a go at using one.

That looks a scary piece of kit, what part of the body are you expecting to use that on? :mrgreen:

Hi Swivel ! Oh!, thought you knew, lagaffe is into S & M, and he obviously feels this latest acquisition is something he can use in his "games"!! :lol:

spandex..

:oops:
' S & M' ... 'Games' I just knew this forum had a darker side. :D

spandexcodpiece said:
Swivel said:
lagaffe said:
Won this 1958 Rolls razor today on eBay, after fancying a go at using one.

That looks a scary piece of kit, what part of the body are you expecting to use that on? :mrgreen:

Hi Swivel ! Oh!, thought you knew, lagaffe is into S & M, and he obviously feels this latest acquisition is something he can use in his "games"!! :lol:

spandex..

Drat - my cover has been blown! :lol:

..Just ordered a bottle of that there Thayers,(just about to run out of my small bottle). See Tony's post on here, you won't get better value than that: $ 5.00 discount for 1st time buyers from their site - you just pay $ 4.00 shipping !!

Thanks Tony!

spandex.. :D

Damian Murphy said:
Nice one, I too have ordered a deperately needed bottle of Thayers :)

.."desperately"....yeah OK, I geddit Damian! We're all like a bunch of obsessed collectors/hoarders aren't we! Maybe instead of a religious sect based on shaving,(mooted by me in General Shaving part of forum t'other day), we should form something called "Shaving Obsessives Anonymous". What do you reckon ? :lol: Anyway, bl - - - y good deal there wasn't it? Thanks again Tony for bringing it to our attention!

spandex.. :D

L1 Slim Adjustable.

Not sure what date that places it as (when i get round to it i'll check the dating thing on B&B).

Back
Top Bottom