Acquisitions 24th - 30th May incl.

Received my Edwin Jagger DE87 today. Not an expensive razor by any means, but it seems really nicely made to me. Also got one of Audiolabs RazorRock alum blocks and a variety of blades to try out (Gillette Platinum, SilverBlue & 7 O'Clock sharpedges). Good start to the week. :D

DSC05363_cr.jpg

I haven't bought anything for a couple of months but spotted an incorrectly listed Gillette Aristocrat #66 on ebay the other day so picked it up for less than it's worth.

joe mcclaine said:
I haven't bought anything for a couple of months but spotted an incorrectly listed Gillette Aristocrat #66 on ebay the other day so picked it up for less than it's worth.

Pictures, Vinny, please. Or at least a link to the listing. Come on man, you can't just talk about Aristos - we need to see it

Looks very nice indeed, I've always got on well with EJ branded products. The head looks very similar to the Muhle 89, in which case I'm sure that you'll be as delighted with its performance as I am with the Muhle version.
JohnnyO.

Picked up an Alum deodorant (99p shop) yesterday and just picked up a Culmak soap in bowl from an independent chemist in Ware. Seems to be more shaving software down south than in the North - although a distinct lack of blades and razors, unless you like the new fangled plastic that is punted on the youth of today :roll:

andyjreid said:
HM that Indian OS Lime is the dogs bollocks mate :hungrig

Or cats, it´s da titts anyhow. I love it, thank you for letting me know about it (found it here). Bought some DR Harris Sandalwood AS... I had to, no one wanted to trade with me :evil:

mugs said:
Received my Edwin Jagger DE87 today. Not an expensive razor by any means, but it seems really nicely made to me. Also got one of Audiolabs RazorRock alum blocks and a variety of blades to try out (Gillette Platinum, SilverBlue & 7 O'Clock sharpedges). Good start to the week. :D

DSC05363_cr.jpg

Hi mugs! yes, that's a very nice razor you have there, looks good in black. I've got the white version with D.R Harris written on the side-purchased from Connaught. So far, I've used a Shave Shack Israeli blade, and am at present using an Iridium,(Russian), blade in there! Both work well for me, but the Iridium def. gives a better shave overall. I would imagine most blades would work well in there mugs, It's a well designed bit of gear I reckon- and isn't it heavy, bloomin' hell !! :D

spandex..

Back
Top Bottom