❌ Executive Shaving Stops Selling Badger Brushes ❌

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul

Please don't get me wrong I respect your choice and I am not looking to make any comment on the choices other people make.

The abattoir you visited is the exception not the rule in my experience, the large commercial operations don't quite operate to those high standards. I am pretty sure eaten or not the animal welfare standards in China, as a rule will not be high.
I would aggree that animal welfare standards across the world may not be as high as they are in the UK and some of the abbatoirs in the uk would fall below the high standard set by the one I visited I'm sure but as I've said these groups like PETA who set up a scene and film the tourture only fools the gullible makes money for themselves and muddy the waters so no one really knows what goes on.
I only started these posts because ES seem to have been taken in by a video released by PETA who have a history of staging these stunts, yes the Internet is awash with video clips showing unnecessary treatment to badgers but who has been making these videos.........PETA, The ALF, Greenpeace and probably many others it doesn't make it true, infact because they have to set up these scenes themselves to film it makes it more probable that this unnecessary treatment does not for the main part actually take place.
This is what these groups do, put doubt into people's minds whilst lining their pockets.

P.

Blaedel accusations against Greenpeace were supposedly tried in 1990s by a Swedish court of arbitration and found false, not sure though why a court of arbitration and not a normal court procedure.

Last edited:
Blaedel accusations against Greenpeace were supposedly tried in 1990s by a Swedish court of arbitration and found false.
Yes, one or more of the accusations may have been found to be false but the case where the Canadian Gustave Poirier testified under oath before a Canaidian parlemtary commision that he had been paid by the Greenpeace film crew to tourture and flay the seal alive in front of the camera.

Would you hold your hands up to that if it were untrue! I think not! P.

Last edited:
Anyway I am not buying badgers but will not burn the five I already have. As for pig brushes I have 8 and will keep them. What I am looking for is synt brush knots in plain all black as I am not a fan of the badger wannabe look.

Think you should edit your title that executive shaving stops selling badger brushes as from what i read in the blog post you havent stopped selling them at all as your waiting till friday to put them on sale which happens to be black friday, why not start offering them for sale at a discount now..
Good point but the Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale Pages are already made up, this is time-consuming and frankly we want max exposure for the badger brushes and we'll get that this weekend. Brian.

Truth is you guys probably see all activists be it animal or climate or equal rights as commies in disguise nothing wrong in that we are all different as in Your Milage May Vary :)
There is nothing wrong with being an activist, if you believe in a cause but when you have to stage animal tourture to get your point across you have crossed the line. P.

Last edited:
View attachment 49341
Not the report I was looking for but it gives you an idea of the dirty low down things they get up to to try and make their point! Greenpeace, PETA, ALF, all the same, can't be trusted to give you the true facts. P.
What swayed it for us is how the Chinese treat human beings, we don't believe they treat their aniamls any better.
Brian.

What swayed it for us is how the Chinese treat human beings, we don't believe they treat their aniamls any better.
Brian.
We must ban imports from many country's around the world then, human rights are being trampled on all over the world in one form or another and even if a country treats it's people well in doesn't mean their animal welfare is what we would like it to be.
I have no problem with you selling only synthetic brushes in the near future, my problem is with the animal welfare groups who have overstepped the line and stage animal cruelty for their own ends. P.

My word....
This thread caused a bit of a 'to do' didn't it.

If it bothers your conscience don't buy animal products!
If it doesn't bother your conscience buy the product.

But why cause a verbal war between forum members who at the end of the day come together on the forum to discuss what we all enjoy doing...... shaving!

Have a great week folks... :giggle: :giggle:

My word....
This thread caused a bit of a 'to do' didn't it.

If it bothers your conscience don't buy animal products!
If it doesn't bother your conscience buy the product.

But why cause a verbal war between forum members who at the end of the day come together on the forum to discuss what we all enjoy doing...... shaving!

Have a great week folks... :giggle: :giggle:
Oh you pulled me back in! Verbal war is a little strong, I thought it was just a discussion between those who like and use badger brushes and those who don't!
It would be a little odd and a tad boring if we all agreed on everything, debate and conversation is a good thing, nobody said anything out of line, just a lively debate. :) P.

Oh you pulled me back in! Verbal war is a little strong, I thought it was just a discussion between those who like and use badger brushes and those who don't!
It would be a little odd and a tad boring if we all agreed on everything, debate and conversation is a good thing, nobody said anything out of line, just a lively debate. :) P.
Touché my friend.... ;) (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom