Youtube shave videos

they're not all bad, i picked up a few useful tips here and there, however this one is my all time favorite, i don't have the faintest idea what is going on, but he does it to the max!
That guy was off his face! I've never seen a shaving vid like it before, and why do you think he was shaving in his workshop or garage?
Feel for the buttresses !!!!! Shaving under the influence of amphetamines!

Paul H and @Kevy shaves have a fair amount of growth.

I'm just getting into DE shaving, so I'm watching a lot of videos at the moment. I've noticed a lot of American guys have next to nothing to shave off....Geofatboy does have a fair amount to shave off TBH.

As a newbie to DE shaving I find a lot of videos really useful. You soon work out the ones you don't like, who either push a product (I haven't seen a lot of this TBH) or the ones who waffle on and come across as a knob. Again most people come across as good people.

I love watching Paul H, Kevy Shaves and Nick Shaves videos. Nick's videos were the reason I started DE shaving. For anyone starting out they're brilliant. I have no idea why I came across his videos but here I am now looking at £150.00 brushes and not even blinking any eye.:p:D

I think if you told anyone outside the shaving community you like to watch men shaving they would probably give you a funny look. Watching women shave is another story but we won't even go there.;):p

Paul H and @Kevy shaves have a fair amount of growth.

I'm just getting into DE shaving, so I'm watching a lot of videos at the moment. I've noticed a lot of American guys have next to nothing to shave off....Geofatboy does have a fair amount to shave off TBH.

As a newbie to DE shaving I find a lot of videos really useful. You soon work out the ones you don't like, who either push a product (I haven't seen a lot of this TBH) or the ones who waffle on and come across as a knob. Again most people come across as good people.

I love watching Paul H, Kevy Shaves and Nick Shaves videos. Nick's videos were the reason I started DE shaving. For anyone starting out they're brilliant. I have no idea why I came across his videos but here I am now looking at £150.00 brushes and not even blinking any eye.:p:D

I think if you told anyone outside the shaving community you like to watch men shaving they would probably give you a funny look. Watching women shave is another story but we won't even go there.;):p
That's what I like to watch, women shaving vids.....far better than watching Geofatboy shaving his massive growth!

no offense but I hardly ever see genuine facial hair in the before shave part of these videos. lets see someone with a paul bunyon beard shave

Back
Top Bottom