Youtube shave videos

I know TSE went through 'Blade Gate' where he was accused of the practice of throwing an aggressive razor around his face with no blade in it. This gave the impression of being a super shaver who could speedily shave with no nicks or weepers.
He refuted the claim stating he shaves every day thus doesn't have a lot of stubble to remove. I watched a lot of his videos and he seldom seems to have anything to shave off.
I watched shave video's at the beginning but less so now. It isn't long before you hear the 'They sent me this free to try'.
Makes you wonder.
Blade Gate - never heard of this drama........& the old "they sent me for free" - know exactly what you mean Wayne :rolleyes:

99% of shave videos are simply done to show off razors and that they have the latest and greatest soaps.

Never seen a shave review of someone using a travel tech and erasmic.... always seems to be 15-30 dollar soap and 200$ razors.

The funniest shave video I saw was a 14 year old kid from Singapore doing an "instructional" shave video on basics of using a DE razor. Funny thing is, I think it would have taken him 10 years to grow a 5 oclock shadow.

Give it a go Wayne, I'll watch your video's, :)
If there was anything new to add to wet shaving I would. New razors don't need a half hour video, neither does a new tub of soap. At the end of the day you lather up, stick a blade in and off you go. Nothing new under the sun......oh and I dont like just shaving in my underpants.

If there was anything new to add to wet shaving I would. New razors don't need a half hour video, neither does a new tub of soap. At the end of the day you lather up, stick a blade in and off you go. Nothing new under the sun......oh and I dont like just shaving in my underpants.
And I was so looking forward to the video of you shaving in your knickers! You and Geo FatBoy: you could shave his back, and he could shave yours -- R41s and Feather blades, of course.

99% of shave videos are simply done to show off razors and that they have the latest and greatest soaps.

Never seen a shave review of someone using a travel tech and erasmic.... always seems to be 15-30 dollar soap and 200$ razors.

The funniest shave video I saw was a 14 year old kid from Singapore doing an "instructional" shave video on basics of using a DE razor. Funny thing is, I think it would have taken him 10 years to grow a 5 oclock shadow.
Nick shaves often uses soaps like Arko and often run of the mill razors so I disagree withy you saying they only use 15-30 dollar soaps and $200 razors.

Back
Top Bottom