Youtube shave videos

hey guys

I watch some shave reviews on youtube from time to time. However, most of the "well known" shave guys that post videos of their shave, have almost no hair on their faces. How is it a shave review if they shaving off nothing?
Just find it a bit odd.....
Good point, because a shave with a twelve hour growth is a different shave to a forty eight hour growth. I think they just like shaving.

I know TSE went through 'Blade Gate' where he was accused of the practice of throwing an aggressive razor around his face with no blade in it. This gave the impression of being a super shaver who could speedily shave with no nicks or weepers.
He refuted the claim stating he shaves every day thus doesn't have a lot of stubble to remove. I watched a lot of his videos and he seldom seems to have anything to shave off.
I watched shave video's at the beginning but less so now. It isn't long before you hear the 'They sent me this free to try'.
Makes you wonder.

If you're a daily shaver, there won't be much to remove :) I personally cannot stand going more than 2 days without shaving, I feel like a hobo if I do. You'll see some people go several days purely for the sake of a review, and I get the point when you're testing a product that benefits from being used with longer growth (ie an open comb razor for example).

you get some guys on there, and on forums too, with a massive array of razors and soaps and gear and when you see them they have a massive beard and sideburns and they shave a little bit about the size of a postage stamp in each cheek, give it the full three pass treatment!!!, and they're like "yeah, nice i get a bbs shave every time". .....tossers.

you get some guys on there, and on forums too, with a massive array of razors and soaps and gear and when you see them they have a massive beard and sideburns and they shave a little bit about the size of a postage stamp in each cheek, give it the full three pass treatment!!!, and they're like "yeah, nice i get a bbs shave every time". .....tossers.
I think they probably can't decide what length to have their sideburns at and also struggle with irritation on the beardy bits, so they just leave it to grow... makes sense. Doesn't it...?:cool:

Im not a super hairy person and dont have a massive amount of facial hair but i sure do have something to shave every morning. Some of these guys literally shave nothing on their videos they post. Oh well, each to their own...LOL.
Whatever makes them happy.
However, some guys make some great videos such as Geo fat boy ect.

I rarely if ever watch them. I'm just not attracted to watching semi-nude middle-aged men playing with foam in the bathroom.

Not sure what vids you been watching mate, but ive never seen any shaving vids where people wear anything less than fully clothed...Lol

Back
Top Bottom