World Cup 2014 - fans only!

Jeez spare me the cheating conspiracy theories already...striker falls over, tries his luck...ref makes a poor call.

Not allowing grabbing or holding is clearly a refs directive in this WC.

While watching last night's spectacle I was thinking about Qatar as a venue.

Population 1.8 million of whom 1.5 million are foreign workers - it's a joke. But money talks.

Spain v Holland tonight.

Looking forward to Spain vs Holland tonight.

Couldn't watch the Brazil vs Croatia game due to problems with the ITV website, but the penalty was very easily given.

Wow. Just wow. Great first goal by RVP and Robben's running destroyed Ramos/Pique. Still early days but the Dutch have laid down a statement.

Could be a wake up call for Spain. I'd definitely make some changes to their starting 11. Diego Costa plays in a counter attacking Athletico side, just not cut out for the system Spain play. Drop Casillas and go with De Gea. Xavi and Iniesta getting on a bit too. The team is past it's prime.. time for some young blood.

Yeah, I know - one bad game, jumping the gun... but Spain need to freshen it up irrespective.

Yeah a bit of overkill on a freakish result, not saying they didn't deserve it BUT Casillas was fouled and I doubt he'll ever miss control a back pass again.

Could've been worse... Costa should have been sent off, even if it was the softest head butt ever and yer man went to ground like a sack of spuds (a yellow for him for being such a softy).

Spain are not my team I just say what I see but Silva should have scored for a 2-0 lead but hey if it's and buts.... A couple of poor decisions/mistakes here and there and it looks far more emphatic than it actually was hence the Brazil game the other night.

I agree, I agree. I'm not jumping on the Dutch bandwagon just yet, nor am I writing off Spain.

Last night's thrashing could be the kick in the arse Spain need to get into gear.

Irrespective, some of the goals and chances from last night's game were top class and a joy to watch. Hoping for more of the same.

They have to change some personnel, maybe go for the false 9/no striker approach.

Score predictions for England vs Italy tonight? 2-1 Italy I think, Balotelli to score.

DPTC said:
They have to change some personnel, maybe go for the false 9/no striker approach.

Score predictions for England vs Italy tonight? 2-1 Italy I think, Balotelli to score.

Hmmm.

No problem though. England to qualify then shock us all by going on through to the last eight on penalties.

Back
Top Bottom