Wolfman WR1-OC

Its calmed down now, at the time the Alum certainly stung! Couple of tiny weepers on the neck
Apart from my neck it was a real close shave though
One thing, the blade was a real pain to load. Closer tolerances/tighter holes on Feathers?
Ah ok i havnt had any problems loading mine yet but yes really tight tolerances and maybe the feather blades have a smaller middle section.

Just tried the Feather blade for the first time in my Wolfman last night. Went really smoothly and it knocked down 3 days of growth with no problem in 3 passes, BBS result. My skin looked absolutely clear afterwards, just a touch of red at the bottom of my neck, but that could be due to me finishing my glass of single malt towards the end.

Oh and i didnt really have a problem loading the Feather, maybe just a bit of a tighter fit than others.

One of my favorite razors

IlauVrB.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0002_2.jpg
    IMG_0002_2.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Another 2 have arrived, a + 0,65 DC and a + 0,74 SB.
A picture of the 5 razors made by James, great guy to work with!

I'm not that greedy
wink.gif
, the + 0,65 DC was ordered for a shaving friend in the Netherlands who has been diagnosed with a disease that has currently no cure and since the list has been closed for a long time I wanted him to enjoy the razor while he still can.

QFgTKEN.jpg

Btw the +0,74 is fantastic, not aggressive at all as far as feeling goes, just a tiny tiny bit less smooth then the standard SB and OC but shaves deeper.

Well maybe the Wolfman just isn't for me, my Goose just works so well and effortlessly that there really isn't any reason to pick the Wolf up
Shame after such a long wait

Nervously awaiting my shimmed Wolfman here. I had good results with shims too, so I am hopeful that this will be a great shave. Supposed to arrive today, but with UK customs potentially in the mix, who knows?

I did send it back to James successfully without him incurring customs charges.

Nervously awaiting my shimmed Wolfman here. I had good results with shims too, so I am hopeful that this will be a great shave. Supposed to arrive today, but with UK customs potentially in the mix, who knows?

I did send it back to James successfully without him incurring customs charges.

When you send a razor back to James there shouldn't be any customs charges for him, or you to pay, as you are sending it back for modification/repair.
This should be on the custom label James posts back to you, but, and its a big but :) Our HM Revenue and Customs being what they are....... they might not see it and may try and charge you again, even though you have paid duty first time round. Unfortunately, you will have to pay it again to get your item.
If they do charge you again, you will have to download a form to claim it back stating why you think you should be exempt from the charge and give them a photocopy of any proof that you may have, ie RM/Parcelforce receipt. Then if all is well and good, you will get your money back including the RM/Parcelforce charge

Well my razor is finally back. James ticked the box for "repair/warranty return". Customs ignored that and charged me anyway. The cost was £20 including £8 processing. I am mulling over whether I can be bothered to fight for it.

I stuck a GSB in the razor, screwed it onto a Jurgen Hempel titanium handle, and threw the razor around my face with wild abandon. No cuts and a nice, close shave.

Initial reaction - I'm over the moon

Back
Top Bottom