Which soap do you most want to try?

Ben88 said:
Interesting mix. I am surprised not to have had more American stuff mentioned.

For me it's all American. Such a pain to get over in the UK. If a soap I most wanted weren't so foreign I'd probably have tried it by now.
Krampert's Bay Rum
B&M Bay Rum
Ogallala Bay Rum

FrankieG said:
Nothing too exotic: Tabac.

Frankie, I can't believe you haven't tried Tabac (once you go Tabac you never go back) it's so easy to get and is a top performer in all respects.

FrankieG said:
Nothing too exotic: Tabac.

Frankie, I can't believe you haven't tried Tabac (once you go Tabac you never go back) it's so easy to get and is a top performer in all respects.
[/quote]

I know, there is no excuse, I just haven't gotten around to it. So many soaps, so little time :D

Acqua Di Parma
Le Père Lucien
St James of London
I Colonialli

Problem is I have enough soap in the cupboard to last me about 3 years and like all of them. Might need to grow a pair, be ruthless and start trading.

pjgh said:
Arora said:
Martin de Candre Fougere

I believe there is one for sale at the moment in the BST forum ...

I made an offer but seller is understandably holding out for more.

Smiler said:
Acqua Di Parma
Le Père Lucien
St James of London
I Colonialli

Problem is I have enough soap in the cupboard to last me about 3 years and like all of them. Might need to grow a pair, be ruthless and start trading.
I have two brand new St James of London creams to trade if you like!

joe mcclaine said:
Ben88 said:
joe mcclaine said:
Ben88 said:
Interesting mix. I am surprised not to have had more American stuff mentioned.

Really?

Difficult to choose something from a country that is younger than some of our posters' houses.

Yes, especially given the recent surge in supply via UK vendors.

If they are readily available then they are unlikely to be on anyone's 'must try list'. They'd just buy them, surely?

Not a 'must try' a 'want to try'. Two different things. Especially for those who cannot afford soaps at £25+ a puck/jar.

Hmmmmmm perhaps we should set up a sample thread. Between us I imagine there aren't many soaps we don't own. Sometimes one shave is all it takes to get the monkey off your back.

Greg.

Back
Top Bottom