What phone are you sporting this year?

HTC M8, had it for a couple of years. Decided to give the M9 a miss as it seemed a nothing upgrade. Might get an M10 but as this one is still working and doing everything it should do maybe I will just hang onto it....... :)

Nokia 6300. Still going strong and no GPS tracking with this baby :D

414aUR7ZULL._SY300_.jpg

Google Nexus 6 designed by Huawei I believe. Great phone, unlike Samsung you aren't forced into android upgrades and pre installed software, you are asked. Nice.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Same as mine till I lost it, FrankieG, and then decided to go 'smart'. Now it's a Galaxy something - has been for years. Shit - the battery is flat again, still. No GPS tracking on mine, either - not until I find the charger, anyway. It should be in the second drawer down.

Samsung Galaxy S5 mini. Not too big and you can change the battery!!. Unless someone makes a phone that lasts a full day with Wifi/Internet, Bluetooth and GPS switched on, this is a killer argument for me. I always carry at least one charged spare battery with me.

Samsung Galaxy S5 mini. Not too big and you can change the battery!!. Unless someone makes a phone that lasts a full day with Wifi/Internet, Bluetooth and GPS switched on, this is a killer argument for me. I always carry at least one charged spare battery with me.
Google nexus easily does this too.

Yh that is an excellent feature, to be honest I think they are very similar across the board. Main reason for the Nexus was my M8's battery was spent after 2 years (heavy use) and a free upgrade.

Nope battery us internal at15% it goes into an extreme saving mode which lasts around 4 hours with everything working. After a full days use with WiFi/ 4G, Bluetooth, apps etc the battery usually is at 30% so lasts me a day and a half. Tge charger is a fast charging cable too to in 30mins I can go from 0% to at least 80%

Back
Top Bottom