What made your day a crap one??

Knocked back for cup final tickets, despite attending every home United game and half of the away games this season, including the semi final.

Real sickener. Train tickets already booked too.

Knocked back for cup final tickets, despite attending every home United game and half of the away games this season, including the semi final.

Real sickener. Train tickets already booked too.
How can that happen? I guess United's allocation must be about 30k tickets and there's no way that that many attend the same amount of games as you.

Took my car for its semi-annual service and the front brake rotors are warped and the right front wheel bearing is shot; cost estimate is Can.$2,500.:mad: I shouldn't complain too much though as the car is 13 years old and runs well; and it's still cheaper than buying a new one and getting hit with depreciation and having to deal with a car salesman.

How can that happen? I guess United's allocation must be about 30k tickets and there's no way that that many attend the same amount of games as you.
+1

I bet they are still available in an expensive hospitality package with prawn sandwiches and all

Unfortunately away games does not count, my (maximum) 10 credits is made up of home cup games attended. We got an allocation of 26k, I have herd though the club have not confirmed this there are 24k who have the max of 10 credits.

Unfortunately you have to factor in not only exec tickets as Sean mention - that could well be 2/3k minimum but also tickets given to sponsors and various hangers on, players etc, again another 2k easy.

Probably leaves an unlucky 5k at a guess, so it's not just me.

Back
Top Bottom