What made your day a crap one??

I think chopping the hand off a thief is a tad permanent but hanging them by their lassoed testicles for an hour appropriate. Mitigating circumstances such as hunger to be considered. Dunno about female thieves - no suggestions, thank you.

I think chopping the hand off a thief is a tad permanent but hanging them by their lassoed testicles for an hour appropriate. Mitigating circumstances such as hunger to be considered. Dunno about female thieves - no suggestions, thank you.

Yeah I'm not a big fan of corporal punishment but...I will admit I wouldn't mind if he got his foot run (a few times...) over as he stepped away with my things.
The testicle idea has merit as well.

How did your jacket get stolen, DB?

Mostly through my own stupidity to be completely honest.
Outdoor public patio/cafe with a client. I hung my jacket over the back of a chair where I sat. Later I moved down two chairs at the table as I needed to look at something. I look back...no jacket.

Commiserations, you don't expect things to be stolen from a table you are seated at :(

Well JUST got some news that made it feel a bit better.
The client want to reimburse me for what got stolen and is passing me $1500 to cover it all.
Now, I did mention to them that the total replacement cost would be about $700 but they said they'd double it to cover the inconvenience.

So, big shiny iPhone 6s here I come.

Well JUST got some news that made it feel a bit better.
The client want to reimburse me for what got stolen and is passing me $1500 to cover it all.
Now, I did mention to them that the total replacement cost would be about $700 but they said they'd double it to cover the inconvenience.

So, big shiny iPhone 6s here I come.
This post ^^^ would seem to be in the wrong thread. ;)

Mum phones up and says "come around, I've got your Birthday present here"
My Birthday isn't for a couple of weeks but off I trot.

Look what I got for my Birthday...FFS!

82c1b402c97e59e8db05b7747322d68b.jpg

Sent from my iBend 6

Back
Top Bottom