What made your day a crap one??

We almost went through this a few years ago. The neighbour backed out in the end.

I'm sure there is some rule that says if you have been using it for a period of time it becomes yours.

Unless less it's a boundary dispute.

Usually adverse possession becomes permanent if left unchallenged for 7 years

As for boundary disputes, avoid unless you have an extremely clear cut and material case, or very deep pockets

Usually adverse possession becomes permanent if left unchallenged for 7 years
Not true I'm afraid: see s.15 Limitation Act in respect of unregistered land (12 years); no period of limitation runs against a proprietor in respect of registered land, although a squatter can apply to be registered as proprietor if he has been in adverse possession for 10 years: see s. 96 and sch. 6 Land Registration Act 2002.

If you want to see the gold standard of 'intuitive software', you should have a look at CCMS. What used to take 1/2 hour on paper now takes 2 hours using supposedly intuitive software; that's if the system doesn't keep logging you out making it totally impossible. Only cost the taxpayer about 80 million to 'fix' something that wasn't broken.

Still can't put a contact lens into my right eye due to some eye infection thing that is taking its sweet thing to go away.

Received my much awaited EF nib for my Jinhao X450 pen and even though the line it lays down is a bit finer and less wet the nib is SO scratchy it's painful to use it.

Woke up this morning and it was 0*C; by noon it was snowing a wee bit.
That's a nice spring! In the arctic maybe! Where was that measured?

We had a brutally heavy rain with hail here on Friday which let the temperature drop drastically and lots of cellars ran full... But I took my sunglasses instead of a jacket.

That's like 2hrs after the hail, still there
ed9fdf5cd195c877e8d4efe957300e2a.jpg

Spending 1 & 1/2 hours in a Kwikfit waiting room, which is not my idea of Kwik. To add to the pain, I had to watch endless reruns of their video about how they made a sculpture of the queen's face using car parts in honour of her time working as a mechanic in the war, interspersed with awful daytime TV.

Back
Top Bottom