What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...
I Did it...
I only went and did it.

I bought my 10th razor. And now I'm excitedly awaiting its arrival.

I can't wait...
Wahooooooooo!!!
Oh my goodness..... When will it arrive?
Well apparently Monday :mad:.
Amazing delivery... Ordered on Tuesday, dispatched on Wednesday on RM 48h delivery... Got an email from RM today telling me its gonna be delivered on Monday. Well I guess that's what happens when your running on a skeleton workforce coz of covid. Nobody's fault I know, I'm just a bit miffed.
I hope my wife is alert to the knock of the door.... ('IF' I'm at Work) Don't want to have to wait for that re-dilivering.
Is anyone else as impatient as me when waiting for anything in the post?

Amazing delivery... Ordered on Tuesday, dispatched on Wednesday on RM 48h delivery... Got an email from RM today telling me its gonna be delivered on Monday. Well I guess that's what happens when your running on a skeleton workforce coz of covid. Nobody's fault I know, I'm just a bit miffed.
I hope my wife is alert to the knock of the door.... ('IF' I'm at Work) Don't want to have to wait for that re-dilivering.
YES! :)

Paul.

article-2001988-0C7B3B0000000578-952_468x286.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom