What are you waiting on to arrive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing for me i'm done for the forceable unless something takes me eye
Good call Mike! I said that though.... one thing that may be an option is if you do buy a couple of things treat them as your yearly (half yearly) purchase. I did that but didnt know whether I was kidding myself or not. Then again I say I like it, it isnt as if I've got anywhere to go (apart from.work) so may as well smell and look nice. ( my wife actually bought this line when she saw my new purchases come in.

A black-coated mixed metal H&S P075-SB is coming. I'm looking forward to comparing its shave, with the aluminum plate, to that of the 17-4 and copper versions.
2BG1VtS.jpg
W20TB4M.jpg

Last edited:
Good call Mike! I said that though.... one thing that may be an option is if you do buy a couple of things treat them as your yearly (half yearly) purchase. I did that but didnt know whether I was kidding myself or not. Then again I say I like it, it isnt as if I've got anywhere to go (apart from.work) so may as well smell and look nice. ( my wife actually bought this line when she saw my new purchases come in.
your bang on mate. how long i hold out time will tell lol

your bang on mate. how long i hold out time will tell lol
The fact that ive just purchased 2 further brushes , says to me I didnt complete all the new year shopping that I thought i had.. pray to the shaving gods daily and who knows you may last until March. If not just think there are worst things to spend your money on..... good luck let me know how it goes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom