What are you waiting on to arrive? May 2021

These:

Maybe you won't smell so bad now! :sick:

What tat are you having Jay?
Having some reworking of an old skull done on my half sleeve and have decided I’m going with a skeleton hand like it’s grabbing the inside of my arm..maybe some ghosting work done to give the impression of a web tangled in tentacles but that’s on the other sleeve just to add some more detail, see how far we get it’s an 8 hour session

Having some reworking of an old skull done on my half sleeve and have decided I’m going with a skeleton hand like it’s grabbing the inside of my arm..maybe some ghosting work done to give the impression of a web tangled in tentacles but that’s on the other sleeve just to add some more detail, see how far we get it’s an 8 hour session
I like the sound of that Jay. Obviously being an ex Seaman I’ve quite a few but the latest acquisition I’m thinking of is the head of King Neptune on my fist. I’m just looking at possible designs at the moment.

I like the sound of that Jay. Obviously being an ex Seaman I’ve quite a few but the latest acquisition I’m thinking of is the head of King Neptune on my fist. I’m just looking at possible designs at the moment.
That sounds great..I’m completely hooked it’s like a strange addiction lol will be making sure I book in for my next fix when I go. I have tentacles intertwined throughout my full sleeve and am looking at getting my hand done myself much to everybody else’s disliking lol..haven’t decided on a design yet though maybe some kind of face or mask ! I love trawling through designs and coming up with ideas pulling bits from different designs.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Just Pressed the Button on this NOS Factory Fresh.. USSR ZTV Factory "EXTRA" (ЭКСТРА) 1952..Its a Half Hollow 5/8th..Looks as if it was Made this Morning..Just had to have this One..Rare to Find these 50 s Commie Models in this Kinda Nick..Got it for a Great Price.. From the Motherland with Love...
:D

Billy..
:chores016:

That sounds great..I’m completely hooked it’s like a strange addiction lol will be making sure I book in for my next fix when I go. I have tentacles intertwined throughout my full sleeve and am looking at getting my hand done myself much to everybody else’s disliking lol..haven’t decided on a design yet though maybe some kind of face or mask ! I love trawling through designs and coming up with ideas pulling bits from different designs.

Having tattoos on your hands seems to be quite socially acceptable these days.
I had my hands tattooed when I was 18-19 years old, (1988-89) and it was kind of a stigma.
I could sense peoples attitudes towards me would change when they noticed the tattoos - to the point that they would give me untrusting dirty looks, and I was stared at my complete strangers in the street/in shops & restaurants etc.
I also had a small tattoo either side of my neck, which likely compounded people's opinions of me.
In my 40's I had laser removal treatment on my hands and neck. Unfortunately, the pigments in the tattoos on my hands are quite resistant to the laser and have only made them fade. The ones on my neck responded quite well, and could probably be completely gone with 1-2 more sessions.

Being a lifelong fan of tattoos, I'm now at the stage where my entire body (yes - entire body) is tattooed. You would struggle to get a fag paper between the ink on my arms, legs, and torso.
I've about another 12 hours of work to go to complete my bodysuit, and thats me done.
I won't be having my hands and neck tattooed again.

sorry to have butted in, but I feel a sense of responsibility to put my thoughts and experiences across regarding hand and neck tattoos, having lived the experience myself.

We're all grown ups here, but I would suggest extra thought and consideration is given before getting your hands tattooed.

Back
Top Bottom