What are you waiting on to arrive? May 2021

Well was waiting on this little beauty arrived and it came today. Have to say i’m over the moon.
A Darn Rob 24mm Boar.
Got it what i felt was a good price and only a couple of uses apparently. Unfortunately i’m not home to receive it so will need to wait until i’m home. Looks quite similar to the Yaqi 24mm Sagrada Familia
View attachment 69744View attachment 69745View attachment 69746View attachment 69747View attachment 69748View attachment 69749View attachment 69750
Cool! Whose morgue picture is that?

Still waiting for my Fatboy to return from restoration at Razorplate. It left the states on the 9th. Any ideas from those who had work from Chris before how long it’ll take to get through customs and delivered on out side as it must have arrived by now in the UK? Also do you get stung with VAT or customs fee? I own the razor already so not sure how it works?

file-20181011-154542-16imlcg.jpg
:unsure:

Still waiting for my Fatboy to return from restoration at Razorplate. It left the states on the 9th. Any ideas from those who had work from Chris before how long it’ll take to get through customs and delivered on out side as it must have arrived by now in the UK? Also do you get stung with VAT or customs fee? I own the razor already so not sure how it works?
Door to door from the US generally takes between 7-14 days. I can't see you getting hit by customs charges - particularly with that item. It should've been marked as returned goods so won't be subject to VAT since you were the original owner anyway. I had some info from HMRC on this that I posted on the site somewhere but I can't remember where - I appreciate that's not remotely helpful.

Door to door from the US generally takes between 7-14 days. I can't see you getting hit by customs charges - particularly with that item. It should've been marked as returned goods so won't be subject to VAT since you were the original owner anyway. I had some info from HMRC on this that I posted on the site somewhere but I can't remember where - I appreciate that's not remotely helpful.
Thanks, no it is helpful to get even a rough idea of a time scale! Possibly still a few days or weekish to go. It’s this level of excitement/impatience that made me buy the 2nd Fatboy and other toys like the Twig in the interim!

These:

Back
Top Bottom