What are you driving?

Mitsubishi 2.5 Galant for long and business driving.
Toyota Yaris for town work.
Eunos Roadster (MX5) imported from Japan,,bit special,,one of 12 worked on by Mazda Japan :)
This is for fun only at weekends and is officially my wife's.
regards, beejay

My 'wheels':

The roadie
3156368454_407914a871.jpg

The fixie
4490289268_08d1ded4d3.jpg

Late to the boat with my entry for this, but what they hey...

First up there's the Impreza - imported from Belgium on a whim in 2001 and I only expected to have it for six months or so. That was back in 2001 and it's now got 117k on the clock. Not quite standard, but not daft either. :geek:

20090817-01.jpg

Then there's the Capri, which might explain my Tabac and Brut preferences when it comes to a shave. It's a Mk2.5 2-litre, for anyone who knows about these things; started out as a Mk3, but has progressively lost most of the 80's black plastic, pokey wheels and wrap-around bumpers and is heading back towards Mk2 territory. Again, not quite standard - but there's nothing under the bonnet that can't be fixed by hitting it with a really big hammer. ;)

20090713-01.jpg

That's a very tidy Capri Stu!

I love seeing well looked after old skool motors.

I drive a 51 plate BMW 530i sport. I have had it now for 3 years and it only has 86k miles on the clock. I love it to bits, but it is a bit expensive on the petrol front and tyres for it aren't cheap either. However, I knew it was going to be like that when I bought it.

I've got one of these jobbies.

4.2 V8 with a supercharger and chucks out 400bhp. Its 8 years old and they are VERY affordable as not many people are keen on big petrol engined cars nowadays - not the most frugal with fuel though!

Attachments

• jaguar08.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 10
sjedwardz said:
I've got one of these jobbies.

4.2 V8 with a supercharger and chucks out 400bhp. Its 8 years old and they are VERY affordable as not many people are keen on big petrol engined cars nowadays - not the most frugal with fuel though!

Passes everything on the road except a petrol station :lol:

Love it, I like the XK and even the new XF is not bad (for this new style of 4 door coupe type designs they are all producing now).

Back
Top Bottom